Ilvl 204 ret pally looking for active guild

Technically im in The Old Gods guild but they just arent active. Its hard to find people to play with and Im big into Mythic +'s and pvp, and id raid if i had people to do it with. Msg me my battletag is MitchMayhem#1209 . Human Pally on Sargeras (Ilvl) and my alt orc fury warrior 60 on Thrall. (ilvl 155ish still gearing him up).

Is a server xfer an option?

We are new and smaller but we do quite a bit of M+. Raid is currently based on turn out but we could use any heals or DPS. You’d be more than welcome!

I personally do PvP and am looking to start it at some point once more solidified.

Tylown#1117 if you’d like to chat

COPY PASTA:
Guild - Stormrage

Sick of logging in and waiting 2-3 hours in group finder to do something relevant? Well I am!
I personally like logging into WoW with the goal of doing certain content and doing it. That’s why I’ve made this community.

Looking for chill players of any content to come together and do that content. An enjoyable place to play your class(&spec)
(Current active hours 5-9 CST M-F | Daily Weekends)

Mythic Plus

• Preferably if your goal is to do 15+ spam!
  • Will always be willing to help others in down time and looking for the same

Heroic Raiding (9.1) Tues > Wed: 7 - 10 CST
Lives are a thing and raids are a large time commitment, as a Mythic raider in Legion I understand.

• Looking to create a fun environment to push ourselves (FOR THE PARSE!) and achieve AOTC.
  • Once progression is done we can farm just Tues OR/AND attempt Mythic when it’s cross server Wed
  • Will be looking for a raid lead!

PvP

• RBG would be great as it’s smaller casual content that is competitive
  • Arena pushing individuals who hate sitting in a LFG for 1 game just to quit. Form a bond and push!
  • Never hurts to help others learn in and outs! Some people are 1 tip away from that next rank!

Other cause who knows! Some weird and world event type stuff happens when a bunch of people get together to have fun.

Log on, play, progress. All are welcome. Willing to guide and gear when free.

Take note this is new so growth over time!

Hi there! Adding you on bnet

Disorientated on Stormrage could be a great fit if you’re open to server transferring. We’re an AOTC guild that is 10/10H for CN and looking to bolster our DPS ranks (offspec heals or tanks are a bonus) going in to 9.1. Raids are Tues/Fri 8-11PM EST and we’ll run keys, level alts, or do whatever on off-nights.

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and one Holy Paladin to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H with pulls in p3 on Sire, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’d like more information, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 or on discord at Fenrisulv#4433.

I startd low level alts on area 52 and one just so happens to be a Holy Paladin Tauren, he like 15 rn but i do have 1 lvl 48 boost left but others are asking me to transfer too so gotta check things out.

you look like you would be a great fit sent you a friend request if you would like to chat and see what we are all about
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Hi there Gundamene! Take a look at our guild, we might be what you’re looking for!

i found a guild here but for another server, so im still in need of a guild for my ilvl 205 ret pally on sargeras. If your on sargeras im down to join send a invite to my toon Gundamene on Sargeras. I usually am looking for mythic+ and pvp partners daily. I also have among us and other games and am down to play other games.