I'll take N'Zoth over Sylvanas

There. I said it. Patty Mattson is a great lady, but every time I hear Sylvanas’s smug monologuing, I feel my eyes suck themselves deeper into their sockets. Meanwhile, Darin De Paul sounds like he’s singing me to sleep every time I hear the Drowned God. Suave suave eldritch horror.

Horde players, you have my sympathies.

Edit: This thread was originally posted as a meme, because somebody posted that they’d rather have Sylvanas over Anduin, and ended it with “Alliance players, you have my sympathies.” I don’t actually want either of them.

21 Likes

I’d rather hear Sylvanas on loop for 24 hours than have to quest with Nathanos again.

7 Likes

I’m not sure I’m sold on this one. I want to hear more about N’zoth’s policies, first. What is his position on the Laffer curve and differential tax rates?

18 Likes

N’zoth seems like a great Warchief, the kind of lovecrafian horror you’d want to have a beer with

2 Likes

You make a case.

1 Like

Was SF like this before BFA?

5 Likes

Bfa broke us all.

22 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking lol.

4 Likes

I came around BfA, so… probably not, no.

To be fair I am exaggerating a bit, we always had silly threads but less maybe.

1 Like

The SF felt a lot like this during Cataclysm/MoP. Go figure.

Here’s one that’ll blow your minds, though: in Vanilla, all the threads were about how Blizzard was obviously biased towards the Alliance.

11 Likes

All you’re proving, Granny boy, is that Sylvanas is a weapon unto herself. Much like Ayn Rand.

h ttp://www.dead-philosophers.com/?p=1008

2 Likes

I’m the mouthpiece of an eldritch horror, and I approve this message.

7 Likes

I got sick of her voice the first time I heard her in Wrath… I miss Sylvanas’ old voice actress.

1 Like

Daren De Paul has an amazing voice, loved him as Ardyn loved him as emperor Valkorion so yeah I’m gonna side with Eldritch sempai over undead one trick pony.

2 Likes

Nzoth should lead both the alliance and the horde he is the leader we need.

3 Likes

I wasn’t expecting my meme post to get necro’d but alright.

I didnt even read the dates

I take it as another symptom of BfA. Memes are generally preferable and recieved more positively than the actual story.

5 Likes

all of your memes will be necro’d