I'll put the elite tints for next season in here

I wish they where the red and Silver colors but nope they are the plain black ones just straight black with the green gems. it was easy to figure out.

2 Likes

Shaman

Death Knight

Demon Hunter

Druid

Hunter

Mage

Paladin

Monk

Rogue

Priest

Warrior

Warlock

6 Likes

actually happy w/ that

2 Likes

Yeah was gonna say these are kinda nice. I like the Sham one most. DK, DH, Pal, and Rogue are hot too.

1 Like

Was hoping for these ones

3 Likes

the helm gloves and boots are REALLY good

shoulders kinda lost me thooo

Oh…ok. These are a little better yeah…so who gets these? Mythic raiders?

Yeah. Woulda been nice to get some of that bright white on them to make’em pop.

Those are the either herioc lfr or Normal. Mythic is white gold and red.

Also the white aura on them is for “elite” and Mythic only" so remove the white glow effects off of any sets besides those.

Sorry, but I’m confused. So the ones in that post are the Mythic ones then right? Since they have the “glow” effects. If so what were those ugly all gold sets they showed in their 9.2 preview?

So when wowhead datamined them they didn’t know how the glow effects worked if they where for all sets or what. But they are for the Mythic set and Elite sets.

I posted the Elite sets. Then I posted what I wished was the elite sets. The second sets are either lfr, Normal or Herioc.

TO give you an example I link the Mythic Paladin set now so you can see.

The white glow spots are for mythic and Elite remove those glowing effects for Normal LFR and Herioc. and non elite.

Here is the Reg Glad set non elite.

Remove the white glow effects.

Paladin and DK are looking good.

And then there’s warrior… :sob:

1 Like

Oh ok I get it. Well they missed the boat with these cuz the second set with the glow effects are awesome yet they won’t exist (with the glow effects). Seems like a no-brainer to me but what do I know I wear dad shoes.

Yup, they look like an 1800 set.
Remember when we had unique elite sets and not recolors?

8 Likes

Well at least they are “Class sets” now so who knows perhaps next expansion they will go back to unique pvp sets and unique pve sets.

While keeping them unique to classes.

Pepperidge farm remembers

The good old days :astonished:

Well that was before blizzard fired half the art team.

They also used to pretend to care how PvP was shaping up. Now… Well…

Oh and here is the two handed elite sword appearance

2 Likes

Could be cool if it’s like a giant fat blade similar to that one sword you can no longer get (can’t remember the name). Still not sure why it has any green in it though.

Weird. Any word on the illusion?

It’s pretty big. it’s a little bit smaller then Greatsword of the Inferno.

1 Like