I'll put the elite tints for next season in here

None yet, Maybe it will be the broker’s blue flame on that head of there’s, they did add that to the plate honor set helm and it looks nice in game.

Or Maybe it will be the Gold and Blue Azerite colors since that is the final fight of the raid.

1 Like

What the hell is that

That’s the elite two handed sword for next season.

Thanks for all of the info. I do like the PvP sets however I can’t help but feel like there was a giant missed opportunity with the colored sets+glow effects.

No; that’s a razor blade pretending to be “modern art”

1 Like

Anything can change. So who knows. People asked for that red glad mount and now that is what they are getting.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Glad they are back to class sets.

dang that warrior set is kind of cool. looks like a robot samurai or something. hunter set looks cool too. not bad blizzard.

They wouldn’t be that bad if they all didn’t have the same color schemes.

these are all so terrible. unfort

1 Like

Human Male toes really brings out the monk set

I’ll have to see how the shaman one in game looks

I like the the white material and maybe Orc face is jus ugly and not doing the helm justice but the helm should of been more closed imo and the “chain mail” and shoulders don’t work for me with the rest of the set. Those scales were meant for a hunter set.

DK one is dope I don’t really appreciate the look of the horns tho, makes everything else look dopey

The Monk, Rogue, Paladin sets feel right on the mark

Cloth sets idk man.

Hunter sfx are money but the actual armor aside from the helm not a huge fan.

Zereth Mortis reminds me a lot of the game Absolver

Or whatever you call this Dystopian Ruin Future Aesthetic

Warrior I can’t decide if its too bulky, I get the whole iron/stone clad fighter feel but in the all black at least it looks really powerful

These sets are superb! Will be hard choosing which ones to go for.

Pally and DK look ‘alright,’ but most it looks like recycled leveling Azurite gear from BFA. Not even remotely excited about these like I was for S1 and S2 sets.

Why do druid sets in modern times suck :confused:

At least I think the mage tower refresh ones will be cool.

Wheres Mah Warlock Set.

at a local rally

2 Likes

Not sure how to feel about monks having potatoes around their necks

Probably none since you’re only level 11

you’re telling me that multi r1 multiclasser, ceo 10k/day, award winning author, humanitarian, lawyer, doctor, spiritual guru, and father bloomsday is rlly gonna have to choose which 1800 sets to go for???

3 Likes