Ignoring player feedback has never worked out for you

Since you are such a Chad - why dont you come post on your main ? So we see what you are actually pushing.

1 Like

Does the ability to read change logs make someone a “Chad”? I guess I’ll take it.

Post your reading logs first and then I’ll post mine.

9 Likes

His post is about the imbalance in the dungeons.

You would know the balancing issues if you actually did any hard content. OP has 17 timed while you are doing 9 keys ? Might be good to read and see if there any actual related issues which are happening in game.

4 Likes

So since the OP has done a 17 he is allowed to post completely incorrect information that doesn’t match reality at all.

They were wrong. I provided information to show that they were wrong. I’m sorry that factual information offends you.

7 Likes

Wonder why players are still wiping on 14 keys ? Now dont tell me you want me to link you numerous threads posted this week on AA ?

You know what is correct ?

Sure lets take your word - you bricked a +10 - wait for it - COS.

I as a prot warrior on NO 14 - got chucked for 90% of my health when I Shield Charge Tempest to open the fight. YOu are very clueless.

1 Like

You can link whatever you want, unlike you, I have not hidden my profile.

That still doesn’t change the fact that the entire premise of the OP was wrong.

You don’t have to take my word. I literally posted the Blizzard change long from WoWhead.

Here it is again from an actual Bluepost of the forums if you think that is more credible.

6 Likes

So basically you have no real gaming experience to support but what is in theory?

good job champ.

The fact that there has been communication in the last week and multiple nerfs, to include the specific boss the OP mentioned, is not a theory. It is a verifiable fact that I have supported with change notes multiple times at this point.

Are you OK? I’m starting to worry about you.

11 Likes

bruh lmao - does anyone have a 14 AA key - take this gamer for a ride, please.

I’ve been reading your back and forth and I don’t understand the point you’re trying to make or why what level key the OP has run matters. OP said Blizzard hasn’t nerfed anything or communicated lately. False. OP also said that the Ancient hasn’t been “improved or fixed” since launch. Also false. It’s all right in the links that Nikolo provided, which is an article from only six days ago.

10 Likes

While we want to be careful not to change too much as players are still figuring out the new dungeons, we’ve identified some areas where we’d like to act on feedback sooner than later.

Guys, dungeons are not tuned in properly. No point in putting your fellow gamer down. When they are pointing out issues.

Possibly, I like how much you care. For me, they don’t have a ‘big idea’ of how things are supposed to work - so if you don’t have a world vision, no way that player feedback can matter, because you haven’t committed to anything. Anyway, I wish Bliz. cared as much as you do.

quoted for posterity
esports mentality is a cancer on this game

5 Likes

Maybe, Partyrock, I respect your position. Do either of those things make them money - I’m just so out sync now that I don’t know anymore which wallets they are sniffing for - they sell their own gold for $, does anything compete with that.

2 Likes

it is like you don’t even pay attention - they have been nerfing things…

3 Likes

I agree. WoW is a role playing game.

Esports should be a sideshow, not the main attraction.

6 Likes

Come now, at least quote the entire sentence:

That’s the exact opposite of what the article says. Fact of the matter is OP made several erroneous claims and someone pointed out, with evidence, that he was incorrect. Pointing out when someone is wrong is not the same thing as putting them down. If he had said that the nerfs weren’t enough and that the Ancient still needs more turning, fine (even though it hasn’t been a full week yet on top of today being a holiday…). But both of the main things he brought up are demonstrably false.

4 Likes

Its literally christmas. Chill out.

5 Likes

Hate to be captain obvious here but they’re likely on christmas break.

1 Like

Make WoW more about role playing. Do a role playing tournament or something.

Blizzard should be hosting role playing events.

Instead of NPCs hosting it they could have actual Blizzard employees… you know, real role players who know how to role play… since they get paid to work on a role playing game.

1 Like