Ignore the Ripcord pulling pushers

This system isn’t going to work. Anyone that has spent a decent amount of time in Legion and BFA can tell you that.

We’ve been trying to tell them that.

#PullTheRipcord

This is just silly.

It doesn’t matter what Covenant they take, casuals will always be gatekept by Raider Io, so exaggerating about Covenants is pointless.

Don’t balance around pugs.

Legion was pretty great, excluding the time they messed up with bad luck protection, that was pretty fun. And the very end when they made AP not matter anymore.

I mean you’re the one that said you don’t play and only troll the forums.

:man_shrugging:

Cool, had nothing to do with what I said.

I did not, I said I’m currently not playing. There is a rather large difference and I never said I troll the forums. Just stop.

?

I played the game… when I was playing the game?

What exactly are you hoping to accomplish here bud?

You literally said you only have a sub for the forums.

Yes, for socialization and giving my opinion. That isn’t trolling back off.

Even some guilds will gatekeep, and to a point. Thinking they are all gonna be balanced for dps or utility is a dream. If a certain covenant is needed for the last boss of a tier, you will switch to that covenant.

Like currently with Nyalotha that was still an easy raid, mythic nzoth before nerf would atleast require 4 fire mages to make dps check easier. And needed 8+ immunities.

Some players just want to be able to play it at that level without having to play 40+ hours a week.

Kind of is. The entire premise of this post is to rile people up by telling people to ignore parts of the playerbase.

Betting 5 pairs of Garrosh shoulders that this is exactly what happens.

you’re conflating new expansion hype with everybody loving it. BFA was enjoyed for the first few weeks too, it had the highest sub count of any new expansion in a long time, and then reality sets in.

if you’ve gotten to the point where you’re trying to convince yourself the new borrowed power system in legion was positively received before all of the fixes, you are too far gone to oblige.

the class halls were cool, just like the covenant areas are cool. legendary acquisition was total garbage and ruined the system until it was fixed, just like covenant abilities are total garbage and will ruin the system until it was fixed. the artifact grind was fine for hardcore players but casuals absolutely hated it, which is what the conduit system was going to be like until they changed it.

there are a lot of parallels and a lot of precedent to prove that they are going to fix covenants the same way.

but at the end of all that, legion was remembered as a good expansion because of how it ENDED, not because of how it started. and how it ENDED enabled lots of player agency, allowing us to play all of our specs and not be arbitrarily restricted from content for “RPG REASONS!!!” so if you think it was awesome, you also want what we want with covenants you’re just being too caught up in forum arguments and stubbornness to admit it.

As opposed to what? Pull the rip cord? Telling people to ignore a portion of the player base. Excuse me for having my own opinion that is different from others? You are pretty wild.

1 Like

Not sure how a hashtag tells anyone to ignore anyone else.

You know, unlike literally saying to ignore others opinions.

And they say the we pro-covenant folks can’t handle debate, lol. Just goes to show the other side is just as bad.

How is it not? You want them to use the -last resort- The thing they do if they can’t come up with a middle ground. You are telling them to ignore what others want and just do what you want. pull the rip cord. Don’t act innocent.

Most players can. Less than ten percent of the player base even attempts Mythic, and Heroic, while difficult in its own right, is more forgiving when it comes to flexibility.

It is pretty hilarious when you see them do this, they always dismiss anykind of casual player as “inferior” that shouldnt be listened to while the lead dev himself told them YOU CANT PLAY THE GAME THE WAY YOU WERE USED TO BE PLAYING IT aka being optimal at everything.

Sorry busy leveling a fat lazer chicken to post more xD