Ignore the Ripcord pulling pushers

And they say the we pro-covenant folks can’t handle debate, lol. Just goes to show the other side is just as bad.

How is it not? You want them to use the -last resort- The thing they do if they can’t come up with a middle ground. You are telling them to ignore what others want and just do what you want. pull the rip cord. Don’t act innocent.

Most players can. Less than ten percent of the player base even attempts Mythic, and Heroic, while difficult in its own right, is more forgiving when it comes to flexibility.

It is pretty hilarious when you see them do this, they always dismiss anykind of casual player as “inferior” that shouldnt be listened to while the lead dev himself told them YOU CANT PLAY THE GAME THE WAY YOU WERE USED TO BE PLAYING IT aka being optimal at everything.

Sorry busy leveling a fat lazer chicken to post more xD

Hyperbole, sorry. Still doesnt tell anyone to ignore others. Just because you don’t like it doesnt mean it equates.

you mean like how you do?

1 Like

What about the rest of the players? Or M+? Or pvp? it’s way more than just this case.

And saying that they shouldn’t design the game so those players can have fun is nonsense for wow for me. WoW was made as the easy acess mmo. Adding dualspec soon, and after that an easier talent system. The difficulty should be doing the content not getting there.

That’s great that you have a good opinion of Legion, most people who played at the semi-difficult endgame hated at least the first half. WoD was 10000x better for the raiding community. If they would have added some hamster wheels for you and the casuals like AP or Islands it would have been called a great expansion.

Ok tell me sir.

How can they pull the rip cord as you say it

Without ignoring the people that want the system to stay?

You mean how i replied to you on that when you tried to pretend I was referring to spec while in reality i was referring to broken corruptions ;^)

Good luck with your smear campaign xD

doesn’t matter why you said it. broken corruptions are no different than broken covenant abilities. they’re all just things you don’t need to complete content unless you’re a min/maxing tryhard right?

or do you need to min/max to complete content?

Because the covenants wouldn’t go anywhere, only how one deals with the player power aspect. The choice of covenant still remains. Player power should never be tied to an aesthetic choice.

I dunno dude, I think I’m going to have to take a break from this conversation if you’re implying that a completely RNG system for major power acquisition “has parallels” with a player-driven choice between four options.

Legendary acquisition in Legion was problematic almost solely because it was random (as you admit, Legion was pretty unanimously loved after that issue and others were resolved). It’s weird to then turn around and compare that to a completely deterministic choice and try to draw parallels. The only parallel I see is that you don’t like one system (for good reason) and you don’t like another system (for completely different reasons).

Heres how you fix covenants…make the abilities homogenized. Just keep the artistic themes and you have a home run imo.

Or even make the abilities be gained at different times depending on covenant, but make the end state the same.

That really didn’t answer the question, that just explains how your opinion is different. It doesn’t say how you can choose to pull the rip cord without ignoring the desires of not wanting the system to change.

+1 OP. These people who don’t want meaningful choice and character progression can go play Fortnite. WoW is an mmoRPG, more RPG aspects are needed.

Because people that want it to stay like it can still lock themselves in a covenant.

It shouldn’t matter what other people do.

And the reason to lock them is barely even worth it in the lore after having played the beta. There is way more reason to make all abilities swappable easily. They don’t even explain how you lose the abilities going from one covenant to the other, and the way they give them to you is just like a simple questline reward at the start like they don’t really care.

You helped all covenants, you saved their champions and their assets. As the mighty maw-walker you’re a figure of respec and power already that nobody can equal. It would be absurd for all covenants to not try to help you help them.

I foresee even them making it even more clear in the lore in a futur patch, and that’s when they’ll make them swappable. It’s already prepared.

That literally did answer the question. If you need help reading, ask your parents.

I know right, context never matters Xd

Tryhards are always so mad at me it is hilarious, thankfully Ion is on my side

The era of min maxing and being optimal at everything IS OVER

It wasn’t just random. You had an invisible capped BLP after 4 legendaries which prevented you from getting legendaries for multiple specs. That restricted multispeccing, just as covenant abilities do. RNG or not does not matter.