If you're unsubbing, consider this

Did you even play the game with only 530 achievement points? :clown_face:

1 Like

We haven’t seen any evidence yet

Saying things isnt good enough in the court of law.

Copium 10char

1 Like

I unsub due to the product. With the way TBCC is going, might just stay unsub for a long time until the changes I want actually happen.

1 Like

Tldr already unsubbed

i unsubbed and uninstalled for ffxiv. now im glad im not giving a cent to this company

disgusting pigsty of a company

Oh lawd, it’s the “you aren’t doing something about everything, so you shouldn’t do something about anything” argument. /r/im14andthisisdeep

4 Likes

“There is some good left in this world, Mr. Tics, and it’s worth fighting for.”

Already unsubbed but keep promoting it. This game neeeds a lot of work both in the actual game and blizzard workplace in order for this to be worth an active sub.

1 Like

Man has also been commiting genocide since the beginning as well, doesn’t seem like a well thought out reply.

Just a little more than a century ago people were saying “slavery has always happened, why do you care so much about the freedom of others? Give it a rest”!

Ah yes, bad things happen so continue actively funding a very bad company.

Exactly. This.

1 Like

TLDR: whataboutism

Did I tell anybody to stay subbed? Please try to read carefully. I simply asked you all to consider the irony of refusing to spend money on toxicity while you do it gladly every day.

It’s kind of like fostering stray animals: You can’t save 'em all, but if you can save one, it was worth it.

Look, it kind of goes like this: people will put up with a lot of BS until an alternative opens itself up. Sometimes it’s a local restaurant, a small farm, a bicycle, the chapel at the end of the street, or an indie game. It’s unreasonable to get away from all of it, so they do what they can, one step at a time, one company at a time.

No, it’s actually not like that at all. Saving a stray animal is inherently different than refusing to spend money on a toxic culture while continuing to spend money on toxic culture.

A more accurate description would be stomping on every stray you see while stomping less hard on one “because it was easy”. Does it make you morally just? No, it makes you opportunistic and lazy.

Pointing out irony does not require anybody to change their actions. It just allows them to look like ignorant, bigoted and contradictory idiots.

I pity anyone on trial with you as a juror.

Cringey af. What an insult to human intelligence this post is.

1 Like

What’s more cringe is the fact you don’t actually refute any of my points. You’re lazy, just like the people I pointed out.

Or you just pirate the movies to deny the sex pest rings their cash.

It’s funny that all those child actors in the 80s and 90s warned us about them and then 2010s roll around and suddenly people realize that smearing those kids as attention seeking druggies wasn’t a good idea.