If you're only able to do LFR, you don't matter to Blizzard

The slime cat mount is just another example of the fact that if you can’t commit to normal mode or higher you are just not worth Blizzard’s time. You don’t matter to them.

We all have our reasons why we cannot do certain content and the fact that we are getting essentially punished for it is absurd.

Getting looked down on by some of the other players in this community is extremely frustrating, but getting looked down on by the company itself is a thousand times more so.

Players that can only do LFR are still players and are still doing the content. We deserve to be thrown a bone every once in a while. And it’s not like the mount is a prestigious thing or a challenge thing, it’s essentially a participation trophy for completing the raids.

There is no reason to exclude it from people that do not have the time to commit to a regular raid schedule or group, have social anxiety or other disabilities, or any other reason they may have difficulties getting into and completing three different raids.

This whole ordeal is just petty from Blizzard. LFR players are players too.

183 Likes

Hey there’s that senseless and meaningless disdain I was talking about.

That was easy. Seek therapy.

42 Likes

It’s reality.

10 Likes

You think Blizz doesn’t care about LFR players? I don’t do ANY current content raiding, ever, not even LFR… so how little does Blizz care about me?

*Throws self in lap of random Gnome. hold me

23 Likes

I believe that Blizzard cares about every player that pays them for their games. Yes, they tend to reward players they think are pushing but I can’t really understand why as it strikes me that in so doing they’re fostering the horribly toxic player base.

1 Like

Hey look more unnecessary hate for literally zero reason

27 Likes

Oh there’s definitely a reason lol.

6 Likes

Do tell

6 Likes

LFR

3 Likes

K

14 Likes

Bingo

2 Likes

They should start consolidating the cat mount threads at this point.

3 Likes

It’s the other way around. The casuals bring in the money, they are the vast majority in the game which need to be entertained. The soulbound people, who will always be playing WoW no matter what, are the minority.

25 Likes

Those are the same people.

Why cater to players not willing to commit to the harder versions of the game? There’s nothing wrong with the current system.

6 Likes

They are not. That’s the point. WoW is not a popular game anymore if you follow Google Trends.

At this point Blizzard and especially Ion Hazzikostas has to fight every sub.

Because they are the majority of players who bring in the money. Has always been like this. They sub when a new patch is out and go the moment they hit a wall.

15 Likes

They most certainly are.

Well either make time or accept the fact that you can’t do the raids, you still got M+ and PVP. Don’t like those? RP. I don’t know what to tell people like yourself outside of, “get over yourself,” there is content for everyone and if the content you can digest isn’t to your liking… oh well.

You aren’t being excluded, you’re doing this to yourself… you’re just a lazy super casual.

9 Likes

You know people keep saying that, but I think fail to understand casual doesn’t mean stuck in LFR. The majority of people who do normal are casuals, hell even heroic.

People unable to break out of the LFR bubble aren’t just casual, they’re bad, and unworthy of rewards.

10 Likes

Too bad for you that the bills are paid by the “Casuals” you elitist distain.
You and your fellow elitist play long enough to get bored with new content and then leave for months.

That’s like only visiting a restaurant only when they only have a new item on the menu, eating it once, and then expecting to get preferred seating when you do show up for one time months later.

That is because you Elitist only choose to allow someone playing the FOM in your raid when your FOM player doesn’t show up.

22 Likes