If you're banning GDKP, what alternative solution are you offering?

Why not just use DKP instead of GDKP? Earn points via guild activities.

1 Like

Gdkps are done mostly by alts who pug, the gold is their DKP

Mains are already raiding in a guild

Why not run alts with the guild instead of pugs or form alt guilds with alts only? Just genuinely curious.

1 Like

That seems like a lot of work instead of just being in a discord that is purely gdkps and you can sign up a week in advance

DKP’s fatal flaw is that the points are unique to that specific raid. So you cant fill/replace people with pugs and you have a hard time recruiting new people.

2 Likes

I think gdkp is a really solid solution tbh.

yah, not a bad idea

1 Like

Please bring back GDKP loot system.

2 Likes

I agree it would be good for it to return.

Bruh, hes doing it again lol agreeing with himself on his other chars XD

1 Like

I really do enjoy the positive feedback for gdkp’s hopefully blizzard listen to the players.

I mean, sure. But you’re not going to have an organized raid for every alt that meets everyone’s schedule. That’s why pugs exist and GDKP makes pugs so efficient that they commonly perform better than a typical guild raid.

Also, GDKP is what my guild used for loot back when my guild existed.

2 Likes

Eventually gdkp will be unbanned because they haven’t provided an alternative.

Yeah, I mean I did offer an alternative in the OP that I think would work quite well. Unfortunately nobody at Blizzard asked for feedback from the actual GDKP community before banning the most popular loot setting.

2 Likes

They aren’t open to alternatives that’s the problem.

Give the GDKP crowd their own server. They get their place and we all get to opt out and watch.

Also put the WoW token on it for max profit gain.

No alternative. This is Season of Dads and bad players don’t like GDKP so get that outta here :facepunch:

And if Blizz decides to just go full scorched earth accross all versions for GDKP, its okay. Someone will start a private server.

They wont do it in other versions it would be a disaster already is in sod.

I’m still waiting for an alternative solution to gdkp’s from blizzard or for them to revert the ban.