If you're banning GDKP, what alternative solution are you offering?

I actually do not care to sypher through and read stuff that is not blue-posted as to there is no fact-checkers on WoW forums unless a CS or blue post is posted. Could you provide evidence of this so that others or myself can verify?

I’m curious, especially seeing as 99% of statistics online are made up, what action you think they could take, but aren’t. As in specifically what you’re saying blizzard isn’t doing.

1 Like

lol if GDKP’s made you quit era has nothing to do with me.

the only difference is that the currency is a “Physical” item (in terms of in game vs on a sheet outside of the game)

Do you think you just do a GKP and instantly you are gold capped and can buy anything you ever wanted in game? If you waste your gold on sinks you lose out on gear. its straight forward, And also incentivizes mains to keep raiding.

the problem is that “phyiscal” item can also be bought with dollars from black market gold sellers, and thus promotes botting and RMT.

this was a very hard argument to utterly dismantle, 10/10 sterling effort

So introduce a new currency only obtainable in raids like OP stated. Do you disagree with that?

you need to underastand. not only is gdkp banned, the playerbase is very hostile towards it. It’s gone forever, and players will police in game.

no one is reading anything you post anymore youre just trolling

The currency is show up to the raid and put in the work. You dont deserve bis just logging in. If you cant play the game for fun, and need reweards that’s your problem.

if it is tradeable or redistributable between players yes, because then people will just buy the emblems with
wait for it
 botted/purchased gold

this isnt that hard to figure out

99% is a gimmick like it’s used in legal purposes to just state as a majority of. I am definitely not accurate so I say 99%. But for the most part, if they banned gold buyers (not a 2 week suspension) and had a dedicated team that actually play the game/ or understand how bots work etc, they could remove likely, 99% if not 100% over-time.

So is that the reason you’re arguing in such extreme ways about this? Banning it threatens your gold making?

Make it so you can only trade the in game currency for an item that has a 2H timer on it.

thats the reason all them are arguing so adamantly about this, why else would you care :dracthyr_crylaugh:

its either youre addicted to rmt inflated payouts or you wanna buy gear
 there arnet really a lot of other reasons to want to keep it in the game

1 Like

You really are not understanding the point of GKPs are you?

its not for the gold. its the loot system.

you spend the gold on items. The gold is useless as a fake DKP.

Learn to play games for fun. Your old way of fun ruins everyone’s fun, so you gotta try something new.

Peak selfishness when you can’t even imagine doing something for fun unless you’re being paid to do it.

Wonder how people played this game before GDKP became more common? oh that’s right, people played for fun.

So if there was no gold you would still do a GDKP then? well lemme tell ya, DKP and EPGP are gonna blow your mind.

2 Likes

except you can buy that “DKP” with dollars and also exchange it for items on the AH easily, which hurts the economy and promotes rmt/botting.

again
 this is a really easy argument to defeat. might want to pivot to something better.

1 Like

you literally think people who do GKP’s are being paid

you dont even understand the loot system lmao

you earn gold to spend the gold. its the same as DKP but it carries over to other raids.

You spend the gold.

spend.

I’m unaware of any legal professional who would use such “gimmicks.” Which legal professions use it and in which contexts?

Also, I didn’t see any actual actions you think blizzard isn’t taking. You spoke of creating, training, and waiting, on a team to do some “playing” of the game to catch all these bots. How big of a team are we talking, by the way? And why isn’t it reasonable to attack RMT on differing fronts? After all, we all understand that RMT is a constant threat to MMOs across their entire lifespans. It’s not like banning GDKPs is the only action blizzard will ever (or has ever) take(n) in regards to RMT. And botting.

Is there not a payout at the end? yes or no.

I do, you keep deflecting but I do.

You earn the gold via your payout at the end and then spend it however you want. It is not DKP at all. you can’t buy DKP. (if you find yourself in a position where DKP is being sold, turn around and walk away)

That you get from GDKP payouts.

GDKP payouts.

2 Likes