If you're a female dwarf and you know it

Post right here!

Always heard, anecdotally, that lady dwarf toons were rare, so curious to see how many are present on GD and what kind of names you picked for them. My well of inspiration is drying up. :pensive:

5 Likes

You’re all shoulderpads.

4 Likes

And you look terminally seasick.

4 Likes

I’m not a female dwarf. I’m in fact a male blood elf.

2 Likes

We can tell. Not remotely enough meat on your bones.

4 Likes

I seem to recall there was a point where the single most rare race/gender/class combo was a female Dwarf rogue - probably pre-Cata.

1 Like

That we both agree on. I want bigger muscles.

1 Like

Race change to Draenei then. Those men are built like tanks.

1 Like

Hello, how are you all tonight?

Just stuck for names, how about you?

Not enough beards.

1 Like

Keep yer feet on’na ground!

4 Likes

My bank alt is a Female Dwarf Rogue. I went dwarf because it would be easiest to get to Iron Forge, back when Iron Forge was still a popular place for people go when not adventuring in the Outlands. I went rogue for sprint obviously. That she ended up a woman was more of whim. Now days she spends her time in dwraven district in Stormwind, and after I used the free character boost from cataclysm to boost her, so she could fly. Since I have the character boost, I have the bad ___ looking gear blizzard gives you to go along with your new level, plus a few BOE epics my main found farming MC, BWL ICC, etc. as opposed to the usual skimpy outfits other female bank alts have. Sometimes I look around at the other obvious female human bank alts in their skimpy outfits and think I must be the only person to create a female dwarf bank alt. I regret nothing.

1 Like

That’s because it’s women here, not men. :stuck_out_tongue:

This ain’t LOTR or Critical Role.

CLASS RACE GENDER LEVEL NAME SERVER
paladin dark iron female 70 Pharazon Thorium Brotherhood
paladin dark iron female 61 Graaw Moon Guard
paladin dark iron female 10 Phárazôn Moon Guard
paladin dark iron female 10 Pharazon Sentinels
paladin dark iron female 10 Pharazon Frostmourne
priest dark iron female 10 Blarkana Thorium Brotherhood
death knight dark iron female 16 Pharazôn Silver Hand
warrior dwarf female 60 Graaw Farstriders
paladin dwarf female 5 Grimbla Silver Hand
paladin dwarf female 20 Wilhelmine Silver Hand
paladin dwarf female 10 Ironmax Silver Hand
paladin dwarf female 5 Grimbla Silver Hand
paladin dwarf female 7 Pharazôn Thorium Brotherhood
hunter dwarf female 13 Blarka Thorium Brotherhood
rogue dwarf female 27 Dallita Farstriders
death knight dwarf female 25 Gorengraaw Silver Hand
shaman dwarf female 10 Dorlini Silver Hand

RACE GENDER COUNT PERCENT FULL RACE RACE PCT
dark iron female 7 5.69 8 6.5
dwarf female 10 8.13 12 9.76
8 Likes

Still haven’t found a good name that was open for me. Been through 40 of them now; kind of bumming me out.

2 Likes

I have about 4 dwarf females. They have the best laugh. It cracks me up every time.
Kammi
Gleia
I forget the rest.

3 Likes

She’s not my main, but she exists. And she is quite wonderful. When I first rolled her I’d never really looked at female dwarves before. And it became quickly apparent that they have some of the best animations, and look amazing in all the different armor. Like it all fits them really well. So yeah, she rules. And she deserves more love from me.

Oh and it goes without saying that dark irons in particular look brilliant.

5 Likes

i only have two fem dwarf alts, but the website isn’t letting me switch forum characters at the moment so here’s a gif

8 Likes

I demand more female dwarfs.

MOAR.

4 Likes