If you're a female dwarf and you know it

Maybe this would interest you: my (basically abandoned) dwarf priest in Classic is Bláithín, which is “little flower” in Irish. A Scots equivalent would be Blathbhig (little flower) or NicBlathbhig (daughter of little flower or “little flower girl”) or alternatively, more modern Flùrbeag for little flower (and NicFlùrbeag or more likely NicFlùrbhig for “little flower girl” or daughter of little flower).

3 Likes

I haven’t fixed her mog yet.

2 Likes

Alright that actually made me laugh out loud. I think you alone make up the server percentage on lady dwarves.

2 Likes

Do you accept dwarf-ilized gnomes?..because the dwarven engineers can make that happen:
dwarf ray gun

8 Likes

I was going to post on one of my Dwarves, but the site is being a butt and I can’t be bothered to work around it. I shall remain a Pandaren, AKA Worgendorf. I’m sure this is close enough.

2 Likes

Still would look better with some stubble.

See, I don’t even know if I want a real looking name or a memey name at this point. Either way, thanks for the offer, but I did avoid those heavily gaelic looking names. >.<

1 Like

Here’s the beef.

3 Likes

It’s so kind of you to offer yourself as food to fatten them up.

1 Like

I finally got a name! :sob:

2 Likes

I have quite a few of them. They just are on a different server group that I may ignore now just due to how professions work now sadly.

Doing the weeklies on all my horde crafters takes a bunch of time.

2 Likes

BUT what about your pretty fdraenei female!

2 Likes

I have a female Dwarf character. She’s my only Dwarf. Her name is Brandy Lochlager. Fury Warrior.

Considering her name, maybe she ought to be a Brewmaster…

3 Likes

Pick one…

2 Likes

hi.
/10char

4 Likes

We are the superior form of life! (In hotness).

But really why is that happening to your OP?

3 Likes

What’s up with that? same issue

2 Likes

Can’t be demon hunters lame/10

1 Like

I have a decent number of those too :drop_of_blood: :woman_elf:blood elf Pharazon dancing

RACE GENDER COUNT PERCENT FULL RACE RACE PCT
blood elf female 7 5.69 7 5.69
blood elf male 0 0
3 Likes

It won’t let me change toons… (sigh) but here is one of my femdorfs -
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/hellscream/bettygrable

:cookie:

3 Likes