If you Shard, you'll fail

Did you? Prove it.

I wouldn’t have an issue with opinions if you weren’t so rude about accusing people who actually did play Vanilla.

You’re the one who brought up the whole not playing vanilla argument.

The problem is entirely with you accusing people who don’t agree with you of not playing Vanilla, despite the fact that they can prove that they did.

It’s just ironic that you’re doing it on a character that has absolutely nothing from Vanilla about it.

4 Likes

Disagree strongly.

Classic will NOT fail if they shard the first 10 levels.

I am a die hard classic and the one thing majority of us hated back then was trying to get outta the freaking starting area cause 75 people were after the same 5 mobs.

Also quit crying

1 Like

Your right this is a good show can I have some of that popcorn please? :grinning:

2 Likes

Haha. Tis a good one.

2 Likes

Already stated how I feel about the starting zones.
Also, stating an opinion isn’t crying.

1 Like

That’s not ironic at all? Why should I take the time to pick what character I’m posting on?

1 Like

Considering you accused someone of not playing vanilla first… that’s irony.

Achivements aren’t character specific. None of your characters have any evidence they were in Vanilla.

i played vanilla and i’m fine with sharding.

2 Likes

Achievements are account bound. Whether they are saved to the same Bnet or not. I have 4 accounts linked to one Bnet.

Sure you can!! :slight_smile:

:popcorn:

1 Like

When you state your opinion as a fact, like the OP and his “bold” statements. Why yes, yes its boo boo ing

1 Like

It’s definitely ironic.

I’m also trying to decide if you’re just intentionally ignoring the point or if you seriously don’t get it by now.

Than post on an account that has vanilla experience and prove everyone wrong. It will take you literally 10 seconds till than your just lying.

Wouldn’t sharding be better on servers with popular streamers like Asmongold for example with all the lvl 1 something running around acting like idiots.

1. I don’t care what any of you think.
  2. I did play Vanilla.
  3. My account was banned due to “Account selling”.
    So no, I don’t have the option to flip to a character and “link an achievement”. I really don’t care. You can accuse me of lying if you want, but I don’t care.
1 Like

And none of those 4 accounts have a Vanilla PVP Title.

Ahh there we go.

So what have you (hopefully) learned from this?

Quit accusing people who still have access to their Vanilla created account of not playing Vanilla. Their opinion is just as valid as yours because they can prove they were there.

Blizzard hasn’t talked too much about servers yet but the thinking is that they’re going to go with a smaller number of servers with sharding.

That way when the tourists start leaving, it gives more of a buffer to have lasting realms with healthy populations.

That’s the biggest problem: Once the tourists start leaving, how do we ensure healthy populations for realms?