If you don't want to Socialize then go back to Retail!

everyone knows you are a troll

3 Likes

Thats not the point they were making AT ALL.

They were more commenting that my personal experience does not extrapolate to everyone on the server.

It’s not like i asked every person on the server how theyre doing in their wow social life lmao. For all I know I could be the only one with friends outside of their guild lmao.

That is exactly their point. If you don’t know all 20k+ people on your server, then it’s not a server community.

That’s EXACTLY what they said. Those are her words.

2 Likes

It’s okay that you’re incapable of subtext. I know now to be entirely direct when talking to you.

No need to be rude, Bloomsday is a well respect member in the Classic Community and he wasn’t wrong in what he said. I would’ve said the same :dracthyr_shrug:

There’s no subtext there. You deriving your own wildly incoherent interpretations of something is not subtext.

1 Like

It’s not rude. It’s an observation. If you take offense to it that’s your problem lol

Hardly. Its alright though. I get it. You have this weird need to be contrarian in every thread. This is YOUR social experience and I wont deny you it.

Mostly because you conveniently omit this line. Which isnt even subtext.Its direct text lmao.

And this type of Retail-minded behavior is what makes it hard for Classic players to have discussions on the forums, the right thing to do is apologize to Bloomsday for insulting him unfairly but I bet you won’t.

No that’s exactly it. It’s a reading comprehension issue on your part, which isn’t all too unsurprising. You’re deriving interpretations that weren’t explicitly or implicitly stated.

Yes – I deleted the irrelevant line. This does not change what she stated. She states that unless you know everyone a server, all 20k+ people, then it’s not a server community, it’s a you community.

See, the message is exactly the same. Again, this may be a reading comprehension issue on your part.

no. I said nothing offensive. Offense is never given only taken. If you take it from me thats on you lol.
I genuinely don’t care about you or your feelings. And the fact you have to label someone as "something minded’ in order to puff up your point is nothing more than a sign you had none in the first place.

All you want is a fight lmao. You cant win it with a weakass mindset like that.

No. She states that its a ME community and that a server community is nearly impossible. You’re here arguing semantics because again. You’re incapable of subtext.

This is one of those times where “Goes without saying” is applicable.

Besides all of that. Are you speedrunning the forums to see how fast your posts get disregarded?
Seems so.

Right… which is exactly what I’m saying she’s arguing.

Are you even reading at all?

This isn’t semantics. I’ve found over my years of debate that people actually have no idea what semantics entails.

There’s no subtext either. You’ve already proven that to me in this very post of yours.

Excuse me, what? Pretty sure this is how hate speech is normalized. All you had to do was apologize to Bloomsday for a rude comment you made, but instead you want to keep losing to him in a debate.

1 Like

Take your own advice and go back to retail.
:axe:

2 Likes

same as PvP. but no1 is complaining. Heck, PvP is even cross-faction, not just cross realm.

1 Like

Disregarded?

Im not debating their delusion lmao they can have it.
And im not holding your hand and kissing your boo boo better. Suffer with it.