If you don't fix Hunters for DF

thats pretty SILLY NILLY to claim u balance the game around 3v3 but people do nothing but complain about RMP all day.

it seems like we should just call it how it is. the game isnt really balanced at all.

2 Likes

ROFL salty

No no no…its not mages, rogues or hunters. Its not even Fury…

Warlocks…you want warlocks to get nerfed. Yes. THEY are the problem! Open your eyes! Repent of your sins! Change your title and get with the program.

Truth. 10 char

Marksmanship is just kind of doomed as a spec to be good in BGs, especially when gear disaprities exist. Its damage profile is all frontloaded so even without CDs you just chunk people for half their health every few seconds, and in random bgs where 90% of people are auto-piloting around it just thrives even more.

Unsure how they could “fix” it without 1) equlizing gear (being done in DF) and redistributing its damage to be less bursty and have a smoother curve similar to BM

1 Like

they dominates every bracket even more so in 60s its jsut MM spec tbh tho nerf MM into the ground , the 4% dmg buff to BM was a joke we still dont pull the same numbers as MM can .

1 Like

Agreed for sure in random battlegrounds.

How are they in high rated arena these days? I only did a bit of sub-1600 2s this expansion, but the worst teams I faced were double marks. Are they that deadly at higher ratings as well?

They’re…weird. Kind of susceptible to disruption and Survival/BM are a little less interactive in how they go about dealing damage which makes them hard to pass up.

Marksmanship is maybe like mid tier? Okay-goodish?

Very deadly, it’s just that their damage is telegraphed and has counterplay whereas BM just kind of chips away at your health bar aggressively, and so does Surv while also having more control and burst than BM.

MM also hasn’t been as heavily explored as the other two specs, and I’ve seen it run with a lot of weird stuff (fury/rdruid, play max range all game, feign to drop combat to camo until spear/vortex/binding back up) or with a frost mage where they triangle and pve people.

Surv is better.

In my case I was always the focus, no matter whom I grouped with, and I’d be dead before I could react to it. Open out of camo…and boom, deleted.

Yep. Ret only really has bop/bubble, as eye for an eye won’t be enough, but the other thing is that ret is probably one of the easier specs to get the damage off against. Stuff like warrior/rogue can just hop on the Hunter, stun them, grab their weapon, etc.

Ret usually likes stuff that fights into it, like enemy melee, or stuff susceptible to being ran at, like rsham.

Absolutely. It’s easier for ranged specs to waste a rets time when he pops wings.

Now you’ve piqued my interest, lol. What makes them susceptible to this?

No mobility CDs and no way to slow/root a pally thx to undispellable freedom. Weak defensives from the rsham too.

1 Like

never BM is better you can have 2 dinos

1 Like

go to statistics and kills then bg killing blows and arena killing blows, add them up, then do the same for deaths

They’re 100% releasing the hunter talents last. They are getting buffed to god status (because they always get buffed) and they want to minimize the time people have to protest.

PROVE ME WRONG BLIZZ I DARE YOU

every bg just 5 mm hunters just killing you instantly

3 Likes

I main RBGs and MM hunter is extremely overtuned. They can delete clothies with double tap aimed shot + arcane shot. There is no setup to their burst just a 2 sec cast.

Also can’t be kicked because reasons and also has the longest range in the game because reasons. Does anyone know if an Olympic archer would hit the bullseye if you kicked them in the face just before they took the shot? Maybe it’s time casters are unkickable too?

The main disconnect with the development team here is that long range in PVE doesn’t really matter. Whereas in BG’s 50+ yard range is god tier OP. It used to make sense back in the day due to things like deadzone and mana cost on shots.

Put all hunters into a separate bg.

Or limit of 1 hunter per team lol

1 Like