If you don't fix Hunters for DF

I won’t be buying it.

Enough if this trash class that dominates battlegrounds from level 10-59

The class is broken and we are all very tired of it.

nerf damage by 30% across the board.

6 Likes

lol they stop dominating at 59?

4 Likes

Yeah man, we fall off like a sack of bricks at 60.

nvm 10char

Good question.

Huehuehuehue.

Can’t believe we haven’t been nerfed yet. Stealth double-tap supremacy.

Listen, Im pushing 50 years old and i’ve got about 25 screen shots of me doing triple everybody elses damage.

I click and im awful.

Thats how easy this class is and how much damage they do.

Its insane.

Fix it !

3 Likes

Good thing classes are nerfed/buffed based on their performance in rated content. Not just people opinions that spam epic bgs.

It should be based on their performance from the minute they enter a battleground ( level 10 ) until max level ( 60 )

They ruin every single bracket they enter. Not just ruin, but dominate.

From 10-19 - Hunters
From 20-29 - Hunters
From 30-39- Hunter
From 40-49 - Hunters
From 51-59 - Hunters

They aint half bad a max level either

If you believe hunters are not an issue in this game, we have a real problem and i’m worried what we are in store for when Dragon Flight comes out if this class is not addressed.

I know I’m talking to myself right now and this will go on deaf ears as it has for 15 plus years but I wanted to have my say.

1 Like

30% increase to aimed shot damage would be nice

They should allow hunters to Ambush with dagger equipped. This new spec could be called sneaky hunt.

Exactly how many forum posting characters do you have for this same incessant issue that seems to plague you?

how about you mind your own fricken business for once and worry less about what im posting and with whom. Gesus you’re so annoying.

Fricken Forum police out in full force.

OMG i better look this guy up to see his post history…get a life buddy

2 Likes

Don’t even bother replying that guy. They unironically play a twinked lvl 50 BFA capped hunter to 1 shot people.

Also as much as you are correct, low level hunters are disgusting, they won’t be nerfed. It’s been 17 years and they haven’t been nerfed. The people in charge definitely don’t PVP. They don’t see the WSG’s with 14+ hunters in a 20 person game.

I’m fully expecting the new talent system to only buff them.

1 Like

I mean MM Hunters are definitely pests in BGs. People stand 50 yards from combat and 3 tap people–that’s akin to hunting on a game farm where they put an animal in a pin and hand you a rifle. Not saying being great at MM doesn’t take skill, but I am saying the spec is designed in a way where really bad players are as much of a pain as a Glad DPS playing a spec that actually requires motor skills in some games.

I’m not saying there shouldn’t be introductory specs for beginners to play, but I don’t think they should be 3 button kill from across the map specs either. Lol

lol, I don’t? But you go ahead and keep talking to yourself.

Wut. I wasn’t even talking about you. Thanks for showing us your narcissism I guess.

K bye then

nerf camo to 10 sec
reinstate deadzone
put dispel back to a random chance from arcane shot

all that being said my pug group of random classes in a 40-49 bg 3 capped a team of 7 hunters and 3 rogues in a battle for gilneas sooooooooooooo……………

1 Like

Blizz dont care. They making record profits and well they are ok