If you dont fix Enh Shaman ASAP youre goina lose more People

And before that, people were leaving because of priests.

(Who, by the way, were never really nerfed.)

Phase 2 was a massive L

Bro, u are still complaining Shaman? Thought everyone has kinda accept that Shaman is the favored son of Blizz and no nerf will be comin to them until at least P3.

Funny you say that - yet complaining about other classes in P1 and early P2 looking at your posts and likes lol hyprocrite much?>

Every single time I see someone cry about the fact that they let a melee get into range of them then died I take a drink.

Its been a day and I think I have no more liver.

The same 3-5 people who agree to nerfs, but love to egg you morons on because you cannot stop complaining.

100% agree! Don’t like shamans reroll to horde. Don’t want to reroll then quit SOD.

I mean, that’s literally what the thread is about

Yeah, Shamans are definitely the top issue in terms of balance but there are other culprits, and lets not forget Hunters from P1 and their unstoppable pets.

The balance changes need to happen weekly, as promised, or the game will enter these stages of stagnation.

why are you such a clown in your posts, literally all you do is attack paladins for some derranged reason and champion shamans like they dont need nerfs

2 Likes

WoW has never been balanced, but the disparity between the lowest performing specs and the highest, is waaaaaaaaay too much, especially after 20 years of experience trying to balance things.

Adding 15% steadyshot damage, which is a 1.5% overall increase for ranged hunters if they use that ability, when enh shamans are 50% ahead is laughable. This is why people lose faith in their development team.

Don’t even get me started on Frost Mages…

1 Like

Why do Ally players give up/quit when they encounter resistance? Why do they feel the need to steamroll everything all the time? Not saying we shouldn’t nerf Shamans a bit, but this boohooing is ridiculous.

They actually nerfed hunters every week, shamans getting free ride because of cata. Absurd devs

You know over 90% of players pick the faction that their friends are playing on, right? If you had friends, you could just as easily be on Alliance. Believing that the faction you play says anything about you is as stupid as believing that your astrological sign determines your personality.

2 Likes

Removing loyal beta is necessary for sure. It was supposed to be an Enh dps buff but it became necessary around the board for dps. The first round of buffs were more than enough for PvE.

The issue currently in this raid that people aren’t taking account for is we’re a flurry spec with high attack power and utilise things like power infusion really well (this affects lava lash as it’s not physical dmg but double dips).

I believe this dps at this rate will stay competitive but will fall off as we have no ap->sp conversion talents. We’re just getting max value from our kit in this tier.

Nerfing Enh now means you’ll have to buff them again if scaling is going the way it is.

As for the Pvp issue, we’re an outlier because we can survive a ranged combo, but we cannot catch them at all. We’re a juggernaut the way warriors become except we have none of the mobility or gap closers.

So we stat check most melee (not a good rogue they are the kings of the 1v1 as they should be).

Any ranged champion can easily beat us unless we get on top of them (which is their own fault if we do). If we do get on them, of course we should obliterate them.

Tldr. Enh is Strong in PvE but should fall middle of the pack later as we have mixed damage.

Ranged Classes are the kings and shamans are just currently stat checking melee at 40.

After 20+ years of playing vanilla/classic/SoD, I’ve observed that each factions have their own idiosyncrasies in their cultures. Ally tend to want number/level advantages in pvp. That’s why they tend to quest and move in the world together. Sure, these are stereotypes, but it’s just based on lots of experience playing the game.