If you dont fix Enh Shaman ASAP youre goina lose more People

A lot of people not logging on SOD anymore because of Enh shamans, developers asleep, gg.

32 Likes

It’s just a boring game

Everyone has done all the classic wow stuff already and the developers are too lazy to make anything besides 1 broken pvp event and 1 boring raid.

7 Likes

The PVP event is fun assuming the Loa spawns at the Arena, or North of Arena. The Beach spawn is the worst and makes people not want to play it.

2 Likes

Imagine throwing a tantrum over a 20 year old skinnerbox simulator as a middle aged man.

8 Likes

funny when its pallies being busted or priests or mages or boomkin you guys dont seem to riot anywhere near the level you do when shaman are good.

really funny how that happens.

4 Likes

Doesn’t take any imagination when 99% of all threads on here are exactly this.

2 Likes

It’s just the FOTM crowd that all rolled alliance in phase 1. That’s who is complaining. Now their choice isn’t the clear-cut FOTM winner anymore and they’re big mad.

The regular playerbase doesn’t care.

1 Like

Paladins have never been “busted” in SoD, and only holy paladins in level 60 premades had a “broken” feel.

3 Likes

And yet you and your ilk keep crying and crying until they give us another classic era fresh server. :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

I don’t fight against pallies, but if they were as broken as shaman then I would support a nerf to them too. Of course I wouldn’t be posting about nerfing them though. It’s not a problem that I can speak to as I don’t fight them.

3 Likes

Ah… so all the “ret paladins are broken nerf” threads are just really fotm alliance players in disguise trying to false flag then… surely Horde players would never complain. Like… faction brain is crazy. You people are scary and should stay away from other people in real life…

3 Likes

70% of SOD players already quit. 72% of you go by this weeks numbers.

1 Like

pallies were busted all of phase 1 in pvp and are very good in phase 2.

weird . where were all these threads threatening to burn it all down all of phase 1 when shaman were bottom of dps charts on both specs and bottom heals?

shaman are now good and the whole world is on fire !

1 Like

Dont worry once they nerf Sham… the community will switch to SP and Rogues/Locks.

People are never happy.

1 Like

You just posted the same thing again but with different words.

Incorrect.

2 Likes

Vanilla was design for population sizes of 3000 players per server. I think we will survive on fumes.

Good let the retail andys go back to retail.

1 Like

i disagree.

i actually played many characters including hunter ,druid, warrior, shaman, lock ,priest ,and… you guessed it. pally all to 25 and had good gear on most of them.

i can tell you for certain pally was busted and only was less busted than the priest in phase 1 with hunter being 3rd.

but please keep telling me my lying eyes werent seeing what i saw.

So where is the data on this specifically

2 Likes