If you dont fix Enh Shaman ASAP youre goina lose more People

Show me where I asked for this

JustTrustMeBro

2 Likes

I just unsubbed. A month of nostalgia and trying new/old skills through rune combos was pretty cool. Unfortunately, they already started nerfing my character a week after hitting 40. I will play my remaining week or so and move one was fun gaming guys.

1 Like

Nerf shamans IMMEDIATELY

Nerf pallies priests boomkin and mages IMMEDIATELY!

oh does it not work with classes alliance can play?

2 Likes

You should have researched what class Aggrend was playing. He started as a hunter. Just a coincidence how OP they were.

Guess what class heā€™s playing now?

That would be popular, you hating that idea doesnā€™t change the fact people like fresh.

2 Likes

Please nerf shamans immediately this is getting out of hand.

He plays a Paladin.

Funny how in-game no one seems to care or complain. Itā€™s just a forum thing.

Thatā€™s because the forums are wah wah land.

Please nerf shamans their ability to global anyone in sight is insaneā€¦

Shamans seriously need to be tuned downā€¦ they are broken at the moment.

A Shaman looked at me onceā€¦

I dont remember anything after but my eyes opened and I was in the Graveyard.

Druids had a total of 3 whole days before they got a hammer, so there wasnā€™t a lot of forum posts and uproar about it.

Spriests and mages feel a bit busted, more so spriests with the 90% damage reduction they can use every two mins as a free spell and not take a rune. No other class gets this wall.

Shamans are broken in pvp. *Exception would be resto, seeing as theyā€™re dog water in both pvp and pve

Mages can get lucky and global you but they do have a counter.

If they spec into arcane surge they go oom with a (30% chance to 1 shot you)ā€¦ once a mage is oom they are dead, right after.

If they are fire - they might get a lucky streak and pyro you for 1200-1400. But you can cc them, interrupt fire spells, and once they are oom they die in 1-2 shots.

Frost mageā€¦ when is the last time you saw or died to a frost mage?

While Shamans have no Mana issues, 1-2 Shot you, Immune to cc (Grounding), got gap close + frost shock, canā€™t be feared (Tremor), insane range dmg.

its funny how you flippiantly throw about the downsides of mages and somehow try to include everything you think a shaman has (youre wrong btw) and up play it to the point of moral panic.

shaman who arent running shamnistic rage have very large mana problems.

the only people getting 1 to 2 shot by shaman are low health mages or people with irradiated gear (assuming you mean the way of earth dual rockbiter shaman who are actually a bit busted).

if you dont mean those i can tell you from experience running wf/rb that i get stunned and 1 shot just like everyone else in fact i would argue its almost worse than some others have it.

wand the grounding.

no gap close other than a snare that also puts our interrupt on cooldown (btw if you are against a way of earth shaman their interrupt is melee range).

wand the tremor.

what type of shaman are you talking about btw im confused.

do you mean ele shaman?

if so i was wrong.

if not then no we dont have insane ranged damage.

1 Like

Yeah im out until this game shapes up P2 is not it. especially as a warrior.

1 Like

That is a rune. Dispersion is 100% a priest rune.

I swear people on the forums just make up things to be mad about these days.

you have the iq of my room temperature rn.