If you could take any mog you see that isnt available in game

what mog would you choose? Blizzard only gives you one choice so choose wisely. I mean you ever look at a boss or main character and say, oh man! I sure wish I had that mog!?

1 Like

I’m fine with the one I have. Nobody else but a Mechagnome can wear this.

Also, mages wearing metallic gear. :ok_hand:

Frostmourne

8 Likes

I just wish i could wear the priest set.

Alexstrasza dress in twilight highland. I’d waggle in it fr fr

4 Likes

Rexxar’s outfit on my mag’har hunter please.

2 Likes

but you’re naked!

Even better. You like? :smirk:

2 Likes

Queen Azshara’s outfit from the Well of Eternity dungeon, preferably as a cosmetic mog that any character could wear. I would use that mog everywhere.

1 Like

The NPCs get the best looking gear by far. Seems to me that we the paying players should instead.

Not sure if it’s wise but I would like the silver mechagnome look. Would have to update the chest using the gold’s blue core.

edit: We still continue to see more of the silver design that it gives me a strange feeling. :thinking:

1 Like

100% hands down Tyrande’s entire outfit!

2 Likes

The robe with 3 glowing balls Kael’thas has. Gimme

4 Likes

The Sword of the Primus we used in the Maldraxxus campaign and Remornia would be my top picks.

3 Likes

Benediction.

1 Like

I wonder if we can have our armor designed in a black/gold design. Carbon fiber.

That would look so awesome.

1 Like

Neon feral kitty.

That this is locked and unobtainable on a form that has so few “mogs” is egregious.

2 Likes

Oddly, much as a I hate blood elves and the people who play them, I’m gonna go with the ability to equip the sword/spear/whatever that thing is and the long shield that the Silvermoon guards have:

1 Like

Elisande’s outfit for my Nightborne mage.

:panda_face:

1 Like

I have discovered the warrior set that could be the perfect tones. The helmet already melds wonderfully with the heirtage colors.