If you could take any mog you see that isnt available in game

Anyone above being serious?

Valeera Sanguinar or bust. https://www.wowhead.com/npc=98102/valeera-sanguinar

4 Likes

Frostmourne.

I know Frost DKs got to reforge shards of it into the Blades of the Fallen Prince for their Legion Artifact, but it’s just not the same to me.

4 Likes

Blessed Undead Slayer sets I deleted back in the day.

1 Like

I had a feeling frostmourne would be top comment lol

The one that has 0 clipping.

Bolvar’s fire/ice hammer from SL.

1 Like

Hideable pants so you can actually wear things like Robes of the Triumvirate or Lovely Black Dress without having to take your pants off.

4 Likes

I always like the idea of an item called something along the lines of Griftah’s Favorite Pants. Like his Authentic Shoes, they’d just be invisible. Could come from Trading Post, side story, or anything really.

Tier 3 Dreadnaught, I know its technically obtainable from the BMAH, but each piece costs so much gold each time its actually up, its basically unobtainable for me since I suck at making gold.

Queen azharas dress and or the night elf bikini armor

Fel lord armor/the stuff the Felblood-Evokers are wearing in Tanaan jungle… need more nice Fel green stuff…

2 Likes

this may be my favorite comment.

1 Like

tyrande’s armor looks amazing I want her hairstyle in game as well.

4 Likes

i’m not sure if i understood but if there is one transmog set that is not avaiable in the game, that i really wish i had is the wod season 1 warlock elite set… and if i could extend this, then also the wod season 1 warrior elite set.
overall, mostly the elite sets that i think are awesome and i dont have.
the only pve one would be lock mop challenge that i don’t have, and the wod challenge weapons

1 Like

Sounds like a good addition to Thaurissan’s loot table if they ever update BRD.
He already drops The Emperor’s New Cape, why not then The Emperor’s New Pants?

1 Like