If you could remove 1 thing and add 1 thing what would it be?

Yeah, in MoP it was useless for them.

In Vanilla, they would have begged for it. Then it would have been a quite good trade of abilities.

So its a situation of a spell that would have been amazing in Vanilla but because of how absurdly broken Modern WoW actually is; the ability was deemed not so great…

That’s why I listed that as the first option. If they just need to change the reference links then it’s much easier.

A good starting point for rational discussion is ‘What makes classic WoW’?

Is it the questing? Is it the community that you form by running instances/quests?

Its a lot of things but a chunk of it is community. And transmog negatively impacts that.
It also wasn’t convenience and quality of life. Which is also points against transmog

I’d remove the Enchanting trainer from Uldaman and put it somewhere else.

I’d add quest objects not taking up bag space.

Remove: Old Darkmoon Faire.
Add: New Darkmoon Faire.

Probably the only part of Legion I really liked when I came back was the new festival grounds.

OK. Now we’re getting somewhere. :smiley: What built that community? Why made that community form?

It was because that the game was hard. Running DM would take you 1.5 hours, and it would not uncommon for us to make 3 corpse runs. How long would Sunken Temple runs take? When we found a good player, we put them on our friends list!

So long as something does not make the game EZmode I don’t really care. I don’t want a LFG tool. I don’t want the enchanting trainer to be removed from Uldaman. I don’t want teleport pads that make every zone just a hop away. I want it to be hard for horde to hit gnomeregon and for ally to hit WC.

I don’t care about people asking for better graphics. I don’t if blizzard enhances their UI to include things mods everyone installed anyway (like postman) .

Funfact: I was hated by the Argent Dawn because I flagged them as hostile and kept killing the quest NPC during the pre-Naxx event.

i also play an emulator of the original everquest mmorpg (released in 1999) with 2 of its expacs. and that is exactly how it works. content is difficult. when you group, you end up with good players/friendly players on your friends list. also, depending on your class, you can end up on friends lists just because of your class (for example clerics can rez with some experience you lost during death (yes you lose exp instead of armor damage when you die in that game). the higher the cleric’s level, the more exp they can recover for you.

also, movement over vast distances is either on foot or via a teleport (no mounts whatsoever, even at max level) and only 2 classes can teleport - druids and wizards. so if you are either of those classes, you may end up on friends lists, particularly if you are friendly and teleported someone in a sticky situation.

etc. tons of examples of this are happening in the game constantly.

Good. We should have let Kel’thuzad win.

Ports to Neriak! 10 plat!

Edit : Much credit where it’s due . EQ nailed infravision/ultravision. I’ve never seen another game get lighting as well.

a good meme

in the emulator (called project 1999), there’s a guild dedicated to porting called dial-a-port. all guild members are druids and wizards. so all you do is type /who all dial and it pulls up a list of anyone online in that guild, then you can send your choice a tell and they’ll come pick you up, typically at a druid ring or wizard spires.

Hopefully that will happen regardless. I hope they find a different solution than sharding by the time the game comes out and the RP-PvP servers could happen if enough people talk about it and demand it.

Remove: Inefficient taxi routes
Add: LFG but just the tool to find people, you’d still have to travel to the instances

remove: dismounting in water

add: rp/pvp realms. if they are added, add blood elves

Remove Clown-Clothes from lower quests.

Add Transmog. >.>

i am so so glad this is just for fun and these won’t be taken as meaningful suggestions.

Remove dishonorable kills, add guild banks.