If you could remove 1 thing and add 1 thing what would it be?

Remove: Ion H
Add: Jeff K

9 Likes

Remove: Activision

Add: nothing

11 Likes

Remove: instanced gold farms

Add: 1.5 AV

4 Likes

They are… You can complete all content with underdog specs.

It’s just the elitist jerks kind of people that don’t like it.

1 Like

Remove DHK

Add nothing.

2 Likes

Remove trolls(not the playable race)

Add Release date

1 Like

Remove DHK’s
Add Guild banks

2 Likes

Remove: Sharding at launch
Add: Tears of the impatient

6 Likes

Remove: Non vanilla changes like loot trading, right click report, new engine, battle net integration, sharding, etc.

Add: Real customer service.

4 Likes

Hey, that’s 5 things!

No no, it’s one thing, “non-vanilla changes”, I was just giving examples of what those non-vanilla changes were.

Fair enough. To be honest I was just feeling cheeky with my suggestion. I don’t really care to remove anything in Vanilla aside from some recent changes, but I’d be selfish and ask for WotLK hair styles as options.

Humans with anime hair is an unfortunate side effect of a few more options for Orcs.

remove old pvp trinket
add new pvp trinket (one that actually removes everything and 2 min cd)

Remove the system automatically banning/silencing those who get spam reported.

I’d add a guarantee that we’re getting BC after Classic.

I would remove male night elf hunters from the char creation screen and I would add a passive feature for paladins that if they spec ret they get a automated 72 hour mute for asking for changes on the forums.

This would have fixed a lot of issues if done back in the day.

I would add proper tank tools such as a taunt to the enhancement shaman and protection paladin trees, making sure that warrior is still the best performing tank. shamans would also need a slight buff to their avoidance, possibly a talent which improves your agility (dodge, crit, armor) by a fraction of your intellect.

I would take away nothing. Unless we are talking about the non-classic stuff like right click reporting and squelching.

I’d remove dishonorable kills - they were a massive city-raid deterrent for people trying to rank. They didn’t discourage griefing, either - if you were trying to rank, you didn’t have time to grief. You were trying to rack up HKs and wins. And if you were trying to grief, well, chain-npc kill griefing was pretty much standing around all day, pulling in no honor. It’s not possible to rank up doing something like that, even without a penalty. DHK’s were all con and no pro.

As for what I’d add - randomly generated world pvp objectives (i.e., kill every npc in x city, bring me thrall’s head, kill 50 players in STV) with big honor rewards. Instances bad, world pvp good.

1 Like

Remove: DH kills
Add: 1.5 AV
edit: meant dishonorable kills not DKs

2 Likes

That would a nice perk.
Sure, they might look slightly out of place if the towns and other areas are all still lower res – but I’m OK with that.

Not sure if serious meme
You know DKs were not in Vanilla, right?