If you could make a wish within wow to Metzen

• Bring Vol’jin back
  • Bring back Warchief title
  • Erase BFA and SL

I know most of that won’t happen, but I can still wish.

2 Likes

To flesh out some of the “new” Horde characters that have been essentially left stagnant since BfA. To bring back notable differences in the storylines provided to both factions. To reverse the current trajectory toward clean, sanitary peacecraft and bring back some grit to the game.

4 Likes

We’re adding a new troll raid and new troll lore, why? Because.

3 Likes

Pandaren demon hunters. Purely because I want to see them not be able to properly use their wings because they are too fat.

I want to see them attempt to glide off of Dalaran only to see them drop like a rock.

3 Likes

That’d be kind of funny if they gave us Pandaren DHs but they can’t double jump they can only 1 and 1/2 jump and their glide just doesn’t work.

1 Like

I know I’d love it. Double jumping also should have a chance to fail causing the pandaren to trip and roll

1 Like

I’d want a new expansion where Sylvanas leads us on a quest to find the First Ones.

2 Likes

nightborne and void elf demon hunters.

4 Likes

Honestly… I just want a Mechanic class for Goblins and Gnomes with Tinker and Sapper Hero Talents. With that, expanding Engineering to be able to craft tools, weapons, and upgrades for Mechanic.

3 Likes

Why not go further back?

1 Like

One thing is for sure, I’m glad none of you are in charge, so many negative replies, lol.

I’ll just say what I usually say. My wish is for playable Saberon.

3 Likes

If you could make a wish within wow to Metzen

Make WoW Open Source. In fact that could lead us to figuring out who the First Ones really are and what powers they have.

As a friend of mine use to say, “The truth is in the code”.

2 Likes

Bring back the jailer as the final boss in each and every single raid going froward with Arthas being the 2nd last boss, Garrosh mythic mode as the 1st in LFR, normal heroic and Mythic

Bring back the top 7 hardest mythic raid boss as the boss in each future raid in LFR normal heroic and mythic raid. Just to troll all the raiders.

Bring back every single affix ever created in M+ and each week these affix get rotated into m+ affix group.

I enjoyed the story and the Lore prior to the end of Legion.

2 Likes

My wish would be for class quest to come back that offer cosmetics and for class skins. I think that Demo Warlocks would make for neat Diablo style Witchdoctors.

3 Likes

To make class choice and character commitment in an MMORPG a thing again. The tossing your toon away each tier depending what class won the meta tuning lottery makes me lose interest in even logging on since I know a few months down the road I’ll be swapping again.

Sure you can main a class forever, but there will be seasons where you’re begging for invites to any form of content the entire thing when your class is in the dumps, to the point you feel like logging on and getting spam declined just isn’t worth the effort

1 Like

Although things got much worse afterward, there were problems beforehand. Already in TBC the story was bad and Blizzard started killing off a lot of potential horde leaders.
Also, there is the possibility of not making Garrosh the villain this time and ending WoD properly, etc.

1 Like

Bring the faction conflict back in a Goblin vs. Gnome expansion with a new Tinker class.

1 Like

This is how cults begin.

Story wise, I want to see the next generation take over.

Gameplay wise, I want to see more emphasis on fun and less emphasis on spinning plates.

1 Like