If you could have one new race

Ogre. They got such an interesting treatment back in WoD and they look incredible as warriors.

4 Likes

Vulpera.

Oh! Awesome!

1 Like

Hm… Either Naga or Saberon.

3 Likes

Dragonkin for sure

2 Likes

Ogre
JUST OGRE.

1 Like

I made a thread about an idea I had awhile ago. Golems powered by Anima or souls. Basically the WoW version of the Warforged in dnd

2 Likes

This is the only correct answer…

1 Like

I feel like if we ever get Dragons, it’ll be in a form that comes with its own class and they can only be that class, and are also the ONLY ones who can be that class. And they’d probably only be able to be a dragon as a mount and, like, a cooldown.

Personally I’d like Sethrak or the non-Outcast Arakkoa.

1 Like

Since most I could have mention are already mention…

Ill say San’Lyan (Darkfallen) :vampire:

You can’t go wrong with Vampire Elves… just look how popular are the Void Elves were! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Also, we all know ALL elves are vampiric by nature always needing to feed on some cosmic power if not they shrivel like vampires and become feral or die… with San’Lyan we just make it official! :sweat_smile:
Then again I be ok with just cosmetic option as a compromise like they did with High elves too…After all they all still need to feed of something anyway. lol :thinking:

Beyond that I say Nathrezim since they have the ability to look like any race… But since in WC3 they were a Hero Class I’m not sure if Dreadlord is a Class or is it exclusively tied to the Race? Not to mention they seem to be mostly evil and a Dark mirror NPC (as they can be any class and handle any power just like us the Player) for our own PC :thinking: :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Saurok and Ogres as playable Horde races. I really can’t choose between them, as it would be too hard for me. :japanese_ogre: :crocodile:

2 Likes

Make dragon a class for every race.

Instead of that race, you are actually a dragon who’s preferred mortal disguise is that race.

2 Likes

Vrykul of course

2 Likes

Saberon would be my pick, for the horde!

Alliance? Hmm… Not sure. Ethereal? Arrakoa?

1 Like

Ogres. There’s no need to even think about it.

1 Like

Vrykul. Would main a towering, viking warrior in a heartbeat.

3 Likes

Man’ari/Eredar

1 Like

Sethraks were going to be my first choice. :+1:
Sethraks would be my second choice. :ok_hand:
Sethraks were going to be my third choice. :point_left:

Because, together with vulperas, sethraks are all that is good about BfA. :snake:

2 Likes

Ethereals so we could have a cosmic race. It would nice to be involved in saving the world and not burning it down.

1 Like

Ethereals or Sethrak. We should have had Ethereals added a while ago, and the Sethrak should have been entered as a counter to the Vulpera.

2 Likes

I want naga most of all but ill take sethrak or arrakoa.

1 Like