If you could delete one class

I wouldn’t.

You don’t like Demon Hunters? Don’t play one.

I don’t like Rogues, so I don’t play that class.

Many people find playing Rogues fun. Many people find Demon Hunters fun to play.

I don’t take pleasure taking fun things away from people, and feel sorry for people who do.

It’s actually hard to understand why anyone would make this kind of trolling post.

3 Likes

You can’t take away the #woke people!

All Joking aside I agree with this post I wouldn’t delete any class since someone out there loves playing each and every class no matter how easy and or challenging one can be to play.

Also if a player is skilled at the game any class will be easy mode so quit saying one class is a crutch.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s made with malicious intent. Pretty sure it’s more tongue in cheek.

I might stand corrected, but I don’t people replying here are actually hoping for their statement to come true.

Agree besides Bliz would never delete classes they would upset and lose subscriptions if they did.

Lol

It has a 3 button rotation…

It’s a crutch class

My DH actually has 4 buttons thank you :smiley:

And my warlock has 9 in its base rotation, without CDs

Again, crutch class

Nah Warlock is easy you sit back in relative safety and comfort blasting spells while my Dh has a Boss in her face she is tanking, and any other mobs she just pulled off you for attempting to pull aggro.

1 Like

I one hundred percent do.

If I had to , I guess it would be Monks.

Death Knights are incredibly popular and well-liked. Unfortunately, the new Allied Races (which are considerably more popular than any one class) cannot be Death Knights and everyone wants to play one of them because they’re novel and fun.

Once allied races can become DKs, you’ll see legions of them appear overnight.

Says the LOL BUBBLE HEARTH

Or LOL LAY ON HANDS

1 Like

Demon Hunters will likely steal those abilities too.

Likely, the two abilities will have shorter CDs and will automatically cast themselves for the Demon Hunter, as it would be too challenging to press those buttons manually.

1 Like

You people are only upset at Demon Hunters cause they ez-mode you in pvp hands down.

1 Like

Yikes, you’re so salty for no reason. It’s not the players fault that blizzard nerfed momentum spec into the ground.

Momentum spec took skill to play to peak effectiveness.

They then turned it into demonic eye beam spam spec.

If i was a bad Demoman, i wouldnt be sitting here discussing it wit ya now wouldnt i?

1 Like

Lol, I love you all. I hope you are having a wonderful day. :slight_smile: sap

Warlock. We have summon stones and dungeon finder warps so they’re a pointless class.

Hunters do the pet thing better, shadow priests to damage better.

Can I just delete this guy? Bringing his disgusting positivity to GD.