If you could delete one class

Monks,

Only to remake them less pandaren and more diablo 3

monks because i want to forget that expansion even happened.

Probably DHs. I don’t like anything about them, and I hate Illidan just to add fuel to the disinterest.

4 Likes

Rogue, outlaw specifically. I don’t like them having too much utilities that make all other classes a joke.

1 Like

They are High Elves that have ascended to Super Saiyan Blueberry.

1 Like

None. Because options. Does that spongebob hand wave thing that’s supposed to create a rainbow between the palms.

1 Like

If I could delete one class… Lets face it that is an easy decision Warlocks just so I can watch the world burn.

Oh and Demon Hunters I would ensure they are kept cause despite what people think you do need some skill if you tank with one especially in Mythics.

I vote warlock… they lead a dark path.

Oi! Those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones! Cough Arthas Cough

1 Like

no offense but Death knight. I haven’t seem many if any in the last few months… do they still exist? have they already been stealth deleted? ;D

but i would rather they did not remove any. what would be nice is to have combinations. maybe get things like Druid-monks. or Rouge-shamans.

I would go with DH also. They have zero identity. I dunno. They feel rushed and their kit is oversimplified.

1 Like

He was tainted by Frostmourne. :mask:

1 Like

It’s basically the one life skill class you get in high school. Need a mandatory taxes class too.

As for WoW classes, can’t say really. I’ve tried most all of them and just because I don’t like to play them doesn’t mean I don’t like to play with them. So… whoops!

Why would you get rid of the only unique class in the game? That’s silly.

1 Like

Shaman, it’s hot garbage! … Warlock #1!!!

If they’re so unique why do DKs and DHs have their abilities? HUH?

I can’t help it if the only way Blizzard could make them work is by taking away what is rightfully ours.

2 Likes

Because they are so unique, everybody wants a piece of it.

Relax, we’re used to it. That’s why our Fear scares us more than you.

2 Likes

DH, murderered warlocks. Lets make warlocks locky again.

1 Like

Demon Hunters 100%

Blizzard wanted a dumbed down, total crutch class to appeal to the morons that come from Xbox and ps4 and can only handle the 4 buttons on those controls

Thus the fel dumpster fire that are demon hunters were born. Total trash class imo

Second choice would be monks. I just don’t feel like they fit in this game. No matter what content I see them in, they look out of place. And if monks go, pandas should go too. That whole race was a mistake

3 Likes