If you could delete one class

If i was a bad Demoman, i wouldnt be sitting here discussing it wit ya now wouldnt i?

1 Like

Lol, I love you all. I hope you are having a wonderful day. :slight_smile: sap

Warlock. We have summon stones and dungeon finder warps so they’re a pointless class.

Hunters do the pet thing better, shadow priests to damage better.

Can I just delete this guy? Bringing his disgusting positivity to GD.

Truth, I think everyone, if they put their minds to it would agree. Huntards.

Not saying that is what I want. My solo toon is a Hunter and they have eliminated a lot of the things that Hunters can do to annoy people. But, the memory is there.

Having played every class, I cannot think of one - the worse one to play is Warrior, I can never max it out no matter what. The most annoying are Paladins, they are everywhere.

Have you read Vulpera Celebration Thread! 🦊 ?

Mine is a cycle of Hatred…

Demon Hunters. Now they can say they sacrificed everything.

2 Likes

Losing a fight? Bubble hearth.

3 button rotation.

The ultimate crutch class.

1 Like

Share that wealth baby!

Hunters.
Probably on the the worst classes with the worst looking tier sets.

Survival is cool but it’s just weird to be melee still. I do enjoy mongoose more now that I did in legion. Mongoose bite with RNG mastery just felt weird.

Bm is ungodly boring though and MM just…mm is just boring and clunky. I like having the big aimed shot but it just doesn’t currently feel big and I don’t really feel like a marksman. It’s in such a weird place.

Bard class confirmed!

Kidding aside, a bard class done right could be epic.

Yeah, a bard done like the april fool’s joke would be absolutely terrible. But one inspired by DnD instead of guitar hero would be a fine addition to the game.

For me it would be demon hunters. It’s not like I absolutely hate the class and think they are just over the top broken, but the guy who was designing them had to be on some sort of L$D based drug in order to think that class design was a good idea.

I don’t understand why Blizzard thought it would be a good idea to design that class like where their single target damage is also their aoe damage which is also part of their defensive capabilities? (Blade Dance) Not really sure why that class is a thing tbh.

1 Like

Only if we can get giants to attack other players by running away at them.

Imma be honest. I cannot parse this sentence into something comprehensible. I feel like this is a reference I’m not getting or something?

Survival is weird, fun but weird.
Hunters back in Legion was pretty fun for me. Main reason I made a hunter was because Legion MM was great imo.

Now they are kinda just there. They don’t really feel unique, they are just glorified nature rouges.

None. Rather I’d look at disparity in class balance and fix that instead.

The DH hate is subtle here. Subtle as a sledgehammer to the balls lol.

Removing DH would not fix underlying issues in class design. See I don’t lean to DH’s as a crutch per se. Its more I just don’t really love many other classes. I’d love classes with more involved rotations or watching meters of some sort more if the work panned out better really.

Work all you need to make S. priest work well, it hits hard. All the time. that be nice. Blizzard is not seeing that view point.

I recall pre 8 release people saying please blizzard, make classes with complicated rotations do at least equal damage to the “brain dead” classes like DH, DK, BM hunter.

they didn’t listen. Is it the classes fault? Nope. See I get the lock hate on DH. If I ran the show you’d have all they stole from you and gave to us. DH is a melee class with tank option.

Lock could have kept its goodies, DH could have had them too and we’d all live together happily. Locks would use old abilities as ranged dps or pet class…different enough for me to stay as they were. I don’t work for blizzard though so yeah…I am just some fat internet geek with an opinion on class design lol.

Funny to see so much diversity in class hatred lol. But overwhelming it appears dh is up there and rogues too. Both not a total surprise ha

https://www.notacult.com/fansythefamous.htm

On the Sullon Zek server for Everquest, where things were far more hardcore than WoW has ever been, the environment was that of a ‘no rules’ PvP server, and it was dominated by Evil players (to the tune of 89% evil to 11% good). Into this den of wickedness and spergery, a hero emerged, determined to bring light to their eyes.

Fansy the Famous, a level 5 Bard, was distraught by the evils of the server. But, he realized something. If there was one thing Level 5 Bards were good at, it was being just slightly faster than Sand Giants. And so, our hero called upon the Sand Giants, and led them to all the evils of the land, and let them make friends with each other. Of course, Sand Giants make friends by repeatedly squishing people under their feet, but that’s besides the point.

Days turned to weeks, and still, Fansy the Famous continued his crusade against the darkness. In despair, the spergs called upon the higher powers of the Admins, but one looked upon Fansy and his works, shrugged, and said, “This is the No-Rules server. Have fun.”

Weeks became months, and still the train of justice continued, as Fansy the Famous attempted to cleanse the server of its taint. The spergs in their impotent rage (for the gods of the land protected Level 5s against predation by their peers) called upon the mighty Admins once again, and one came to Fansy, and asked him nicely to stop. And so he did.

That, my friend, is the tale of Fansy the Famous, the only bard who can be called epic.

1 Like