If You Could Create A Mount

I’d create a StarCraft crossover mount of some kind for the cash shop. Something like a Zergling, Mutalisk, Vulture bike, or siege tank. If I went with the Terran vehicles though I’d give them a Gnomish makeover so that they didn’t look too out of place.

2 Likes

Wings. I want to fly under my own power using wings.

3 Likes

A giant otter mount. It also has increased swim speed.

5 Likes

How about a horse?

A bouncy pogo stick

1 Like

A flying Elekk or Mammoth. Sorry. I’m an elephant fan.

Hovering over someone and warning them: “Don’t look up!” :rofl:

One thing they need to add though is a flying mount that can sell/repair/transmog/AH if needed. No current flyers that I’m aware of has this feature.

H

1 Like

Black widow spider with the Gineas Carriage sitting on top

1 Like

more twillight dragons a lot more special twillight dragons.

but to take a straight note snowwhite proto drakes or deep black proto drakes would be insane.

3 Likes

seriously: I’d love to see the netherwing style applied to protodrakes.

more for fun: I want a very bulky orc who carries me in his arms running at mount speed, or let me piggy back ride a tauren!

1 Like

We could always use more horses.

Kidding aside, I really did find the design for the otter mount pretty cool.

https://external-preview.redd.it/NFvJd4yATW8Bpcwpt8BdA3p-lT9ruKESsPMpLHZJuu8.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=1ffc34a8ef74ee4863bc68d11c7f942f33c76f8f

Wouldn’t mind a variety of chairs either. Was kind of disappointed the Legion Mage class hall mount was another disc.

Aside from those, I’m all for some mounts that are more transformation effects, like the Obsidian Nightwing you can get from recruit-a-friend.

1 Like

For me it’s the jetpack from Mechagon. Or a mount that looks like the Luck Dragon from Neverending Story. A chariot of some kind from Bastion would be on my list too. Lastly that four seater Goblin car from the starting area.

4 Likes

I would add the airplanes that have been in the game since vanilla.

They are in the IF airfield and various other places.

If I could add a second it would be a dwarven tank, like the ones in the depot near kharanos.

3 Likes

As an engineer Jetpack

3 Likes

You need look no further than your name. We kinda get one temporarily in Mechagon, but I want a permanent jet-pack.

I also want the Silver Surfer’s surfboard.

4 Likes

Boots or shoes, as I like small flying mounts. The broom is my favorite by far.

5 Likes

Vindicaar Spaceship Mount - has the special ability to save 3 warp points anywhere in the world map and instantly teleport there using the hiper-space warp technology. 1 hr cooldown for each warp points.

1 Like

I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again! Id love to have a hydra mount that has 3 seats, one on each head!

It could be an updated version of the old hydra models.

Or it could use the newer WoD hydra models.

Either way, id love to have one!

4 Likes

Ground mount. Bunny Rabbit. Travel would be like Navarrogg does in Highmountain which would be under ground. When ever you stop, bunny pops head up and jumps out of the ground shaking dirt off.

Year round broom mount, made by enchanters. We can enchant things, BROOMS should be a piece of cake and a no brainer. No it doesn’t have to be insta like the Halloween one. Duh.

5 Likes

Something small enough it wouldn’t block every vendor, mailbox, and quest giver but cool enough that people would use it so they don’t block every vendor, mailbox, and quest giver.

Just give me my broom back

3 Likes

Wings…
Just wings.