If You Could Create A Mount

What kind of mount would you create for WoW?
A fiery Murloc mount? A big penguin mount? A Ragnaros mount?

We have some strange but wonderful mounts already, like Ratstallion, so why not go crazy and think of an insane kind of mount?

3 Likes

My character T-Posing, and soaring the skies.

16 Likes

I’d make more elemental versions of mounts. Ice, fire, wind, etc.

Most of all I’d make a firey Hawkstrider since it’d fit my main.

4 Likes

Honestly super simple but I’d love an owl mount.

10 Likes

Kangaroo. :kangaroo:

17 Likes

More wolf mounts. Not enough models for alliance to use, and even the horde dont have too much of a variety. Yet we have a bunch of big cat mounts.

5 Likes

These all sound pretty good, not gonna lie!

I can’t wait to hear, or see rather, about more ideas!

It would be a massive tank. A tank with a Scottish gentleman that’s playing the bagpipes (that shoots out flames of course) every time the mount started moving. He would also randomly do the Marilyn Monroe pose at different times with his kilt.

The Alliance would get a horse.

11 Likes

Like i stated in another thread - and much earlier ones - a Pitlord mount. And yes, warlocks only.

I already got not one, but two pets on my class being converted as mount that’s usable for all - the infernal and felstalker.

I demand to have one mount that truly embodies my awesomeness, and one that can tell ‘this is a warlock’ from miles away.

I shall not be denied.

3 Likes

Chariot. You pick which mount pulls it, flying mounts will carry it into the air.

Gilnean Carriage, ground mount only. Is pulled by two of your favorited mounts chosen at random. Holds up to 6 players, you the driver and a passenger next to you, 2 players in the cabin, and 2 vendors at the back that can be kicked off to support 2 more players.

16 Likes

Those anti-grav packs from Mechagon are fairly cool already and are in the game.

19 Likes

A hydra mount using the new WoD model would be pretty sweet.

6 Likes

The Biplane we had for the quests in Sholazar Basin.

Two seater.

Rear seat is pilot. Front seat is gunner. Gun does no damage, but does interact with other biplanes. Get hit 5 times and your plane starts smoking for 30 seconds.

15 Likes

I know some people will roll their eyes, but my first choice would be a Pegasus.

Like, we have horses, some of them even fly, but we don’t have a proper friggin’ Pegasus. No undeath, no magic wings, no body made of stone or molten rock, just a majestic horse with pristine, feathery wings.

Second choice would be one of those airplane models Blizz added for the Gnome heritage questline.

13 Likes

A large Observer. This game needs more tentacles, particularly of the demon variety.

Exclusive to Warlocks, of course. The rest of you bastards don’t deserve anything nice.

4 Likes

One of those 1 wheel scooters.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, that would be amazing! :unicorn:

4 Likes

This is the only mount we should have.

3 Likes

Wow, even more good ideas! Hopefully Blizzard might make some of these a reality!

I wonder what else people can think of.

There’s many flying beast models in the game I’d love to see as mount.
As well as vehicles used in quests like the goblin starter car!

2 Likes