If you could be a class in real life

Rogue. Sneak sneak.

2 Likes

I made an entire thread about that lol!

We need this, that way when we touch a puddle we donā€™t have our riders dismounted >.<

1 Like

Rogue, easily. Perfect invisibility, and I could steal cash from anyone without ever actually having to touch them.

Not to mention becoming instantly good at parkour due to Safe Fall, and being able to literally teleport behind any person or animal.

2 Likes

Probably a paladin. Fits my personality and line of work. Plus I imagine it would be satisfying to smack some deserving jerk in the face w/ an enchanted sledgehammer.

1 Like

Iā€™d be a Priest and literally start a cult to get power/wealth and live the rest of my life preforming miracles.

I think it was back in 3.5 DND when a point was made that Jesus was only a ~6th level Cleric. Imagine what a high level Priest could do if it were allowed to.

3 Likes

Yeah, but youā€™d be assassinated within a few months of starting that up, for sure.

I would honestly be a Death Knight who is a Christian. Oxymoron I knowā€¦but there is something so appealing to me about having an antihero or at least an a typical hero. Something no one would expect. Iā€™m all about rocking the boat and challenging the norm though.

1 Like

Iā€™d rez at the nearest Spirit Healer. GG

Why not just go with an Oathbreaker Paladin?

Iā€¦ donā€™t think we have those IRL. DO we have those IRL?

No idea, we donā€™t have anyone using them afaik.

Interesting. Iā€™ve been playing 3.5 dnd for the longest and have never heard of someone ranking Jesus. How do you rank the creator of the world and known universe a lv 6th cleric??? Whoever said that doesā€¦notā€¦know their theologyā€¦ Just sayinā€¦

1 Like

If there is a god and I ever get a chance to talk with him/her/it, Iā€™m gonna pitch the Spirit Healer concept. Yup. Totally wonā€™t ask not to send me to hell. Focusing on Spirit Healers.

Probably a warlock. Let the chaos reign. And having demons around would be a fun disaster.

1 Like

I would love warlock as itā€™s one of the classes I like to play but I donā€™t know if Iā€™d be one in real life as they are powerful but theyā€™re really slow and I tend to be a very impatient person irl outside the game. So while the chaos bolts and everything would be fun, being a slow moving sloth would make me go crazy.

Paladin so I could be even more of a self righteous prick and throw hammers into the faces of people who donā€™t like it. Itā€™s time to praise or die.

1 Like

Canā€™t you do that now? You just need to hit a local hardware store up for ā€˜ammoā€™.

1 Like

sadly those hammers donā€™t return after you throw them :frowning:

Mage, Invis the hell away from awkward situations or anything else and teleport also conjure food and water

2 Likes

Then you would wonder why someone kept desecrating your church, house, cars, etcā€¦

Paladin hammers donā€™t return either ā€“ theyā€™re just constructs made of light.

ā€¦Holy crap, Paladins are White Lantern Corps.

2 Likes