If you could be a class in real life

So if you could choose to be one of the classes in WoW in real life, which would it be? And why?
I would choose druid because well, animal forms, I can run, swim or fly really fast as different animals, so getting to places would be really fast. And if I’m in trouble I just heal myself or root everyone in place and start running and then stealth. No one could stop or catch me if I did anything wrong.

8 Likes

I’d be a shaman.

1 Like

I’d be a Ferrari, I mean a DH.

2 Likes

Warrior

Cause I would be jacked and I would fit in with the “muggles”

3 Likes

Either Priest or Rogue. I’m torn between the ability to turn invisible or heal any injury. The possibilities are endless.

1 Like

I would be a Mage.Magic powers and portals…sign me up.

4 Likes

To get drunk, stagger my way through hordes of trash pulls, roll over something, drink some more, summon dave, drink some more and rushing jade wind until I pass out.

As for the class, probably mage I guess, something flashy.

3 Likes

Paladin for sure, can’t give up a bubble and a rez, plate armor, no getting knocked off your 20% faster than everything else mount, and let’s be honest the world needs more light.

5 Likes

All of this ^^^

2 Likes

It would be cool to be something similar to Dr. Strange.

You’d probably get really dizzy and sick being a dh in real life, doing all those dashes.

Having bubble sure is nice, I love bubble on my Paladin.

We sure do seem to think similarly on a lot of things. Are you the other half of me?!

3 Likes

Druid. I’d never get bored, because I can go anywhere and do anything.

4 Likes

Of course. Be the master class!

2 Likes

They sure would be a master class irl. They would be OP. Same thing with death knights. Maybe Paladins.

1 Like

Death knights are dead, so it would be sad ):

Maybe

Animals, healing, rez, stealth, we have it all!

2 Likes

I’d be a mage for sure. teleport, portals, and conjuring food is just too good for real life.

2 Likes

Separated at birth, probably a few years apart, but hey, who’s counting? hehe

1 Like

definitely rogue. no fall damage, sneak level 100, pickpocketing, great aim, practical, lowkey, able to sprint long distances. mage would be great too being able to teleport and conjure stuff. I definitely would not want to be any of the hero classes, priest, warlock, or a hunter. paladin seems like a total partypooper too.

Druid and shaman are middle picks. Not sure how I’d feel as an animal lol.

1 Like

Oh i would still be a hunter, using lots of poisons and animals charging.
Could you imagine a beast master or even a marksman irl with their beasts?
I would sleep really confy with my big bad tiger (who loves to cuddle)
Also we can use camouflage.

2 Likes

If I still had the physique for it… Monk. And then head to Hong Kong, enter the movies there, and make a fortune.

2 Likes

Except a rideable aquatic form

When my zandalari druid arrives, I shall venture down to Nazjatar. Surely the naga have the lost form in a tome somewhere.

1 Like