If you are a tank

Dont join a group as a tank with your weapon skill for your 1-hander at 45/300 and expect people to be okay with it.

This has been a public service announcement from literally everyone who has had to put up with this crap. Thank you.

4 Likes

Just bring druids and never worry about it!

9 Likes

what if we are disarmed?
that ok?

20/300 with the pimp hand

7 Likes

The pimp hand is your most important weapon skill. Never forget.

6 Likes

Thank you for the PSA, Deathknight :wink:

Tehm whos bare durids, can B 4 tank
ONLY DURID DONT HAF SUM PEEPS IN THE HEAD AND A GUNZ LOL!

5 Likes

I’m ok with it. It’ll level up throughout the dungeon naturally.

2 Likes

no one noticed that my pet was level 15 when I was level 48

6 Likes

Lol I did this the other day in WC. Joined at 1/100 sword. It only took a few pulls to cap out. This isn’t really a big deal.

2 Likes

I’m a Druid, I’m at 1/300 and can still tank like a champ.

3 Likes

If you are a DPS, and a tank marks a mob with a :skull:, please focus dps on that target, and not a target of your choice.

8 Likes

I mean. Demo shout is broken anyway, who cares about hitting. Just gather up 4-5 mobs and Demo shout spam while the group burns them down, and if one sneaks away, taunt them and keep spamming Demo.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

THIS

Read it and then read it again.

5 Likes

Other than the fact that it was hotfixed a few days ago.

1 Like

I’d rather bring a tank with 45/300 skill than wait a half hour hoping to find one who has better.

2 Likes

That means you did not run enough SM.

Was it really? Thank goodness! I was tanking SM last night and it seemed to work the same still but… this is good to know.

If you’re a DPS, and your only vocabulary is “gogogo”, please learn there are other letters in the alphabet.

6 Likes

Yes please…

I use my sword and board while leveling against specific mobs that have cast times so always have the skill up