If we're expanding gender options, can we get rid of class/race limitations?

probably an unpopular opinion but please don’t. race limitations on classes are in place for a reason. Dark Shamans, Nightmare Druids, Void Paladins, Sha Monks ect. Just make zero sense and would be the only conceivable way some of these races would get these classes. They are the antagonists of said classes and go completely against the class fantasy.

7 Likes

It doesn’t, it’s getting added and y’all offended for some reason. Like who actually cares lmao. Oh no! Options in my video game??

2 Likes

Speculation so far.

Either which way, it’s funny you think it’s bad for one side to be “offended” when the whole reason it would be getting added is because another group was offended.

5 Likes

Shhhh. They just need to work on stress management. :heart:

I can’t imagine caring.

They need to worry about themselves.

who says anyone who wants this is offended? I say I want troggs as a playable race does that mean I’m offended now?

I demand the attack helicopter option for myself.

10 Likes

Never thought I’d actually agree with you. lol

Basically this.

11 Likes

Well, Dwarves are “extra thicc” and that doesnt make them any good.
:laughing:

Waste of Developers’ time ? Isnt what this forum is all about ?

Because the suggestions that remain the longest at the top are mostly that.

And this has a simple reason: These are the most controversial ones, the ones people most talk about to advocate, to rage about, to troll about, to debunk, to amuse themselves.

That is the thing that suggests if you want something to be good, you ought to never use popularity as a marker.

Just need to stay in the frying pan for a few more minutes.

1 Like

Come on now, they’re nailing it this expansion with the production schedule. Eight month patches? Feel like I barely get the quest content done before the next expansion comes out.

As a male who identifies as every single pronoun, I agree with this change

Yes please, I want to be a nightborne shaman.

2 Likes

LFD rogue qq

1 Like

Well, Dwarf buns sometimes look tasty. That I can give you. :laughing:

1 Like

The article literally says, “This is nothing more than speculation” and it cracks me up how absolutely poop-in-the-pants scared people are over it.

3 Likes

That would even have strong lore base to it.

As they really really really liked rocks for a time lol. Even ate the things.

I welcome the change if it happens. I can only imagine how off the chain AH’s will be new years eve dance party days. It should not be boring for sure.

It is speculation for gender additions which would be nice for people who don’t identify as male or female. Which is nice and inclusive.

1 Like