If we're expanding gender options, can we get rid of class/race limitations?

yep and i am just dreading what the art will change to when some groups will say “fruit” is an offensive word

20 Likes

this is honestly disgusting but hey, welcome to the end times we’re living in

21 Likes

If this is what makes people leave the game, then . . . good bye and good luck to your future endeavours.

4 Likes

They need to devote time to make a pronoun drop down menu, with a in-game tittle, and a report feature to those misusing it.

1 Like

It’s a few extra buttons for players to use. You’re being very dramatic.

3 Likes

well if you can follow the logic of this it is more then just this it is the fad chasing, the alienating the people who have been around since the start, and also fake clout chasing as a misdirect to the real issues. kind of like saying here is a red ball as the hide a bloody dagger behind them.

5 Likes

May I ask how you are being alienated? Asking for conversation’s sake.

4 Likes

most players come here to get away from real life to get into a good diversion away from the stress of work and the news. but now they are pushing all the fakeness in the real world into an escape that we pay monthly for so why would we pay for that stress.

16 Likes

Does it cause you stress to see characters around you using different pronouns? I have some helpful tips for stress if you’d like.

6 Likes

We need a down vote.

10 Likes

As long as their pronouns aren’t on my screen, who cares?

1 Like

Yes, quite a lot in fact.

3 Likes

May I ask why that is stressful for you?

1 Like

But… Let’s just say I wanted my character to be called “they”, and in questlines, I was referred to as they. How does that force you to participate?

10 Likes

I refuse to believe some of you are so sensitive over pronouns.

7 Likes

it dont the anser is pepole gotta transaforbia and wanna WAA WAA in WOW form

10 Likes

Why not just develop an add on that changes text in the game?

Why do the devs need to implement it for you?

And let’s be honest…you don’t want it to be a change that only you can see. It has to be something that everyone is forced into, because that is the goal.

19 Likes

So, another question then. Have other character’s pronouns ever hindered your gameplay thus far? Like, do you feel like you can’t complete a dungeon because the person next to you may have he/his pronouns?

4 Likes

I identify as a gnome demon hunter. If this feature can be done, why can my gnome kin not figure out how to become a demon hunter?

1 Like

I’d pay money for gnome demon hunters.

5 Likes