If we're expanding gender options, can we get rid of class/race limitations?

The sketchy onion in my crisper drawer has even more layers.

2 Likes

I don’t understand it personally…I really don’t. I don’t get it and it just confuses me.

2 Likes

And there are so many kinds of lasagna and most of them are so yummy!

Now I want lasagna and well, that means I have to make it which means I have to find room in my freezer for the leftovers.

:cookie:

5 Likes

“If we are getting -put here your misconception of what we getting-, can we get -put here the other misconception of what can be done here-”.

2 Likes

That’s the kind of leftovers I like. We get the aluminum loaf pans and have a couple of quick meals later.:spaghetti:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to leave this planet behind and never look back.

23 Likes

LOL this game and this company are so completely over. When you go this far off the deep end there is no coming back. :rofl:

28 Likes

Yeah, let’s make everything bland and erase even more of the idendity of races/classes.

6 Likes

no?
what do these things have in common

1 Like

You get new transmog options. And that somehow means that Class/Race limitations should be lifted too.

There is 0 logic behind that.

4 Likes

If you put a lasagna on top of another lasagna, it’s still one lasagna.

5 Likes
8 Likes

But extra thicc.

1 Like

It reminds me of that joke that would sure be removed and I would be banned if I told it here, but it says “a certain part of a certain kind of living being that is made rather than natural always look like a messed up lasagna”. :laughing:

lol well will just be a new way to make money off it 30 dollars for the pronouns 60 for non binary and the such it is all money to them

I’ll be checking out for good as well.

20 Likes

Probably not. In like the past year or two they made it so you can change your character’s gender without paying IRL money, which is a great change for trans people and cis people who just want to customize their character differently from how they originally made it. My blood elf paladin was a girl because I figured the male plate transmog options suck anyway; then they added the ability to hide your chest armor and that changed everything for me (but I wouldn’t have paid $15 to switch unless the character was my main)

but that is the thing now the free changes were when they did not have the low stocks and these lawsuits so they would start charging for it like in less then 2 months new mount and new transmogs in the store even when the players were way down

Yeah, if this garbage makes it into the game, I’m done for sure.

23 Likes

They keep hitting new lows.

22 Likes