If we don't have SoM2 news by Feb 14th, I will be forced to talk to a girl in real life

Pls Blizzard save me from the evil succubus

31 Likes

Blizzard save his poor soul, WE NEED SALVATION

5 Likes

You probably need some irl influence, to be fair…

1 Like

You’ll be back.

1 Like

He doesn’t know any females.

4 Likes

With the season ending in just 2 weeks, I’m a little surprised we haven’t heard anything yet.

2 Likes

This will resonate with Blizzard leadership—SoM2 news coming very soon.

you do know… GIRL is

Guy
In
Real
Life

Fing axewiper lol. Yeah man I can’t wait for SoM 2 so I can run the AH again. Even tho horde was pretty crap SoM was def better then wrath. I just wish they would of kept up with it and made AQ/Naxx like MC/BWL. MC and bwl were amazing to actually have new fights to learn not some dumb 4 different difficulties where nothing changes but woo cthun eye ball and tentacles. MC/BWL were completely different and actually kinda challenging at first.

2 Likes

Soon you’ll see

Blizzard, help this man! No, help all of us single people!! We don’t want a real life yet, and that would also mean less subscriptions for you!! Give us SoM #2 news :smiley:

3 Likes

Watch out lady swipers of Scottsdale. Axewiper will be available SoonTM

1 Like

please blizz give us fresh news on feb 14th

2 Likes

Can you live stream it, you talking to a girl, or literally anyone, would be the most awkward thing I’ve ever seen in my life.

1 Like

no one belives that

Just bring her back and play the new SoM with you.

Not true.

The previous guild leader of Not Prepared was a girl.

But if he’s asking for SoM2, then I guess he’s planning on abandoning us anyway :frowning:

Bumping this post, lets gooo Blizzard, give us an update! One week left! What is the plan? Season of Mastery #2? Classic + in the works? Classic fresh servers (no SoM changes), a combination? Is there going to be a point in time where we get TBC fresh realms? Any news would be great to have lol.

2 Likes

I am having a nervous breakdown Blizzard pls don’t make me talk to women

1 Like

no wai

do you mean female or do you mean

also is she the one that benched him cuz that might explain his reluctance
:laughing: