If we don't have SoM2 news by Feb 14th, I will be forced to talk to a girl in real life

I mean, I can understand if fresh won’t come out this month with Ulduar being recently out in Wrath and the newest retail expansion so as to not causes players to have to pick one over the other during the beginning period of those releases, but hopefully they can just confirm an estimated timeline for when things should start to slow down. Spring? Summer? Any ETA or at least confirmation of what is next would be nice.

Would you tell the girls how you got dropped from your naxx raid and never got to complete som?

is that true?

1 Like

Nah, if anyone benched him it would be our current guild leader who is also our raid lead.

Currently we mainly run Naxx which we have very strict requirements for. Gotta have consumes, AQ40 bis, full enchants. a frost resist set. etc.

I only ever see Axewipe in ZG so that’s probably what happened.

We try to rotate the roster so that everyone gets to play so if he just met the requirements, he’d get in easy.

I’ve never done ZG on era on this character. This particular warrior has more ZG enchants banked than I’ll ever be able to use in the bank - I have no reason to go back :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it’s funny people would rather believe a level 13 gnome who is too afraid to post on his main, rather than just look me up on WCL. I have never been replaced from a raid.

???

Unless there’s someone else named Axewipe, I’m pretty sure its you.

I am both Axewipe and Axewiper.

Axewipe raided with Forever Classic before SoM came out. Since then, Axewipe has done 1 BWL as arms.

Axewiper will never set foot in ZG on era. I have like 5 of the enchants in the bank, exalted, and heart turned in, all from SoM.

Ah, my mistake then.

I didn’t know you had two characters with very similar names.

Then again, my era character is Brombo so I can’t really talk.

And yet your naxx raid cleared sapph and kt but you didn’t manage to get any sapph or kt kills logged. Because you got replaced by a better player so they could down it haha.

My SoM guild stopped raiding after we killed C’thun.

Months later, I filled in for a single Naxx and finished the entire raid. We went 13/15 in one night, as horde, with no world buffs because it’s SoM.

13/15 Naxx in SoM as horde… and I have killed Sapph/KT without buffs in classic… pretty sure that puts me in the top 0.001% of people who have ever played WoW.

Meanwhile, you’re a coward who posts on a level 13 alt.

There won’t be a SoM 2 bro. Season of Mastery was a season. The next season will be some other name.

Yeah that’s obvious, but what the hell else are we going to call it?

Until we get an official announcement, SoM2 is the best we have.

Next fresh season ?

1 Like

I think SoM2 is more descriptive than that. Everyone knows what you mean when you say SoM2. “Next fresh” is vague.

SoM 2 is also vague because that’s not going to be it’s name. It could be season of casual for all we know. Or season of hardcore (1 life).

Do you know the actual name?

No, but why would I call it SoM 2 ?

Because you don’t know the actual name.

I can just as easily call it Fresh Vanilla or the next Fresh season, or the next Classic trilogy.

I’m not calling it SoM 2 because we know that isn’t what it will be.

LMFAO! Deadly Gladiator Axewipe ofc

1 Like