If this is the kind of storytelling 10.2 give us then I'm not hyped

I agree with you 100% and any good will both factions have for each other feels so unearned. But its whatever for me honestly.

I just want Blizz to committed what the is Horde. Justified conquers or do nothings. So far I like how things are in DF. The expedition in the dragon isle’s is a 100% joint effort of the Horde and Alliance and not a “You stay on your side” kind of relationship. Some of them even brought there children with them.

In your opinion and in the opinion of the forum “echo chamber”. For me, SL was one of my favorite expansions.

1 Like

I think more people would’ve been happy if we brought her skull back to Azeroth.

You know…provide some closure to the warmongering factions between Horde and Alliance.

1 Like

Sure they probably would. Of course Anduin did pretty much the same thing Sylvanas did, although he had a lot less time and Jaina committed genocide against the Blood Elves in Dalaran.

But then there’s a different standard for the Alliance. All that is forgiven.

I would happily deliver all their skulls back to Azeroth given the opportunity.

Next day delivery?

Whatever works.

Sylvanas was evil. She invaded their minds, tortured her own kind that would defy her, and encouraged the terrible things they did. It was be Sylvanas’s forsaken, or be thrown away. There was never a real choice for them.

I like this take, and honestly never put that together… but it all fits and makes perfect sense

Ok Mr. Scaly, can you explain how a raised immortal ghoul who lives in a plagued underground city is not objectively evil?

That’s what the undead represent and why they were put into the game. The undead represent a rejection of all that is holy and good in the world. That’s why scourge zones are filled with war, pestilence, starvation, etc. They are the evils of humanity personified. The forsaken have always been an evil race of hateful, vengeful, and cunning outcasts whose main goal is to turn the rest of the living into undead monsters like them.

3 Likes

Sorry, I don’t have logical conversations with illogical people who try to claim “California political leanings” for a fantasy video game story and have to make up dumb nicknames to try to be condescending. You’d never see reason with your attitude.

4 Likes

Lilian had nothing to do with the burning.

Just like the player numbers. And they say there’s no immersion

Calia should be cremated in a fire with Baine.

Just another Alliance leader masquerading as Horde.

Calia is just the Forsaken version of Baine.

Basically acting like Baine.

No thank you. It was never challenging to begin with.

The alternative is worse.

But you want leveling long again.

Oh. You are one of those people.

Suddenly you are showing yourself not to be worth listening to.

Ever thought about how wanting it removed is also a political stance?

But I get it. You are ok with your politics being bombarded. Just not others.

6 Likes

Go level an undead to level 20 on wow classic with the AI voice over addon reading the quest text and tell me they are not an evil race. That’s their role. They are the bad guys.

3 Likes

Legion was a mistake.

Undead living corpse that wants to feed on human flesh also a rogue/,murderer talking like this? Wut face

They turned wow into overwatch, should of kept it closer to warhammer. Dragonflight theme and character dialog just out of place

Undead are suppose to be kinda bad/grey guys. This aint it

7 Likes

Trees fixed boys. Anyone that still has feelings about how everyone they knew was burned alive is just harboring a hateful grudge.

Don’t worry about your family. They’re a tree now. Could be worse, my family is a road.

2 Likes

Having one of the factions as the designated bad guys is horrible design. Because then we end up with the same exact story on repeat.

Bad guy does something bad. Then they get their butts kicked by the good guy faction all expansion. Ending with new leadership and everyone feeling empty.

We saw this play out every single time previously.

1 Like

In case you’ve missed it, the theme of Dragonflight so far has been coming together, despite differences, for the greater good.