If this fight happened

Do you guys think that Sylvanas can defeat Queen Azshara in a 1v1 fight? If Azshara loses, does that mean Sylvanas will rez her and make her a minion?

Sylvanas has a hard time with Malfurion. She probably can’t beat Azshara by herself. She’d have to bring a raid group. My guess is that the Val’kyr cannot handle someone of Azshara’s power, to bring them back in their full capacity… so probably not.

13 Likes

nah I reckon she will show up after we kill azshara cause she cant do it herself, still betting on her being the final boss. also ashvane is in nazjatar and was working with sylvanas so I expect sylvanas will pop and say it was 5d backgammon

No way Sylvanas could take Azshara 1v1.

2 Likes

Sylvanas is powerful but not in the same league.

9 Likes

While Sylvanas’s personal power in combat is not something to dismiss, Azshara is on a whole different level. The only beings that are confidently more powerful then her are things like full power Old Gods or cosmic-tier threats.

6 Likes

THAT DEPENDS ON WHETHER IT’S USEFUL TO THE PL—

Actually, no, Sylvanas taking on Azshara alone is so silly that even bad writing is unlikely to make her win. Even hacks would have to invent a handicap for Azshara.

8 Likes

aren’t dark rangers counters of mages?

Catapults?

3 Likes

It depends with how they write her now sylvanas would have a super complex plan that has millions of diifrent of factors that have to go just right and they all will that will sllow her to depower and kill anyone

Sylvanas’ fight with Malfurion was a suprise to me. I wouldnt have thought she could put up much fight let alone have it be close.

Her beating Azshara would be stupid.

2 Likes

Sylvanas’ fight with Malfurion surprised me, too. I also wouldn’t have thought she could have done as well as she did. But I wouldn’t call it close.

But it’s stupid that even we defeat Azshara. This patch really is a waste of her character.

5 Likes

Wasn’t Malfurion near full HP and the Lich Queen near 10%?

2 Likes

I think you missed the joke or my opinion they are writing her stronger and stronger and want to maje sure everyine knows she is just the bestest millitary strategist evar. Malf should have curbstomped her

1 Like

Sorry i meant to reply to Smig, not you. But ya - the fact that she was at 10% HP rather than being completely indistinguishable from the dirt on the ground is mind boggling

2 Likes

Absolutely. Stupidity is our strength.

1 Like

We already killed Titans. It would be a wonder if we couldn’t kill her.

1 Like

Precisely. That was stupid, too. The dumber it is for us to succeed, the more likely it’ll happen.

1 Like

uhh,… no? Yes?
A normal Dark Ranger vs a normal Mage idk.
Azshara would win every time though, because she’s at least Kil’jaeden level, and that’s freakishly strong.

1 Like

We killed 1 titan.
A titan that was basically an abortion, malformed, mutated, and tortured before it was even born.

3 Likes