If this fight happened

And what’s with Aggramar? Still, a Titan should have much more power than Azshara, even if he’s weakened and tortured.

1 Like

We did not kill him, I don’t believe, he is still present after the fight is over, so I assume you just uncorrupt him.

1 Like

At least he got his undamaged body back. At least we beat him. We already beat 2 Old Gods aswell.

I initially thought Azshara would win easily… but this is a good point.

I think there are a few things to consider:

If Sylvanas surprises Azshara, she could win. But probably not in a Mortal Kombat face to face sort of thing.

If Sylvanas picked off a few Naga on her way, and had Skelies to help, it would boost her odds. I dont think that intrudes on the 1 v 1, as Skeletal Minions are Sylvanas’s thing. In the RTS, a Dark Ranger could just kill a few Creeps to bring Skelies to a front.

Also - in WC 3, Dark Rangers had an AoE silence that I think worked on Hero Units too, but at reduced duration. I dont recall exactly. But if Sylvanas was able to lay her silence on Azshara and overwhelm her with her Skelies as she shot her down…

I seriously doubt there would be a contest here. The Legion noted her strength 10000 years ago and she’s only gotten stronger. She’d probably just puppet magic Sylvanas and make her cut off her own head.

6 Likes

well after thinking for a while, the silence of a dark ranger could decide the entire battle because mages are usually glass cannons.

But… is azshara the one who we are talking about, a true monster.

Azshara could defeat any of the current heros in both factions 1v1 easy.
There is a reason why we need to send the most powerful mages in our factions and the champions. and if we weren’t playable factions it probably wouldn’t be enough.

1 Like

I imagine lorewise both factions do so at the same time, making it slightly more believable. Slightly.

I doubt it, but then again, Sylvannas has never been fool enough to insist on a fair fight.

Then why are they writing all her plans as creating more problems for her and usually failing anyway?

That’s a separate issue, which others have written about on this board. The short version is that the Horde has NOBODY who can stand up against the Alliance demigods, but the writers can’t just write the Alliance curbstomping the Horde, so they have to pump up some Horde characters to make the fight scenes into actual fight scenes.

2 Likes

because her 50d chess is so strong that she read the script for the rest of the xpac, that is why she was so sure that baiting the alliance to the azshara trap would work so well,and of course letting escape her biggest enemies was part of her plan.

what? what is backgammon?

I don’t know if you’re joking, but just in case you’re not, it’s an ancient board game that’s less complicated than chess. I think Pigziggy is sneering at Sylvanas’s plans by suggesting they’re not worthy of being compared to chess.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backgammon

2 Likes

ah, i didnt know that, thanks!

1 Like

Banshees definitely are. She’s still not in the same league as Azshara, though.

1 Like

Seems hard to believe she could. Queen Azshara is one of the strongest spellcasters ever? I found be surprised to hear that Sylvanas has equivalent power to that at this point.

Malfurion was at 33%. Sylvanas was at 10%.

1 Like

But what is their max? Sylvanas at 10 percent would be more than Malfurion’s 33 as PVP targets.

Um can a small toddler beat Mike Tyson in a fist fight?

1 Like

Maybe Bamm-Bamm Rubble.

1 Like

Malfurion had more max health than Sylvanas:

1 Like

Well yeah he spec’d guardian for that fight.