If they start banning booster spammers

There would be an ocean of salt incoming. We would need a large sum of popcorn for balance purposes.

2 Likes

None of the boost spammers are legit. They’re all lvl 1 bots advertising for off-server guilds, which is against the ToS, so I report them all.

9 Likes

4 Likes

They mentioned a booster channel coming about. That should clear up trade chat, but only if they enforce it.

If I see boost posts anywhere other than that channel when they bring it out, I’m hitting the report button.

3 Likes

Why?
They’ll just make more accounts :person_shrugging:

They never said you had to use it or you couldn’t post in current /2

I have done the same lately, only because they’re posting in general. I move trade chat to a seperate window purely so I don’t see that trash spam. Ive had a message saying that the person ive reported has been actioned 3 days in a row now.

Going to keep reporting any level 1 sales I see in general :slight_smile: stay in /2 :ok_hand:

3 Likes

If I see Vulpera or Gnomes anywhere other than a petting zoo, I’m hitting the report button! (Hopefully Blizzard will bring you back :rofl: )

1 Like

D: My vulperas! /hiss

You belong in a zoo!

1 Like

._.’ no lol

Zoos are nice. People will come see you, and if it’s a petting zoo, you’ll get pet. Plus I bet some nice folks will sneak in some food!

rubs behind ears

You’re too cute to put in a cage.

I wonder if maybe that’s why some are now posting in General. Trade got so inundated with spam that people are just leaving it.

Oh no. They are still spamming in trade. In populated servers, their spam gets buried by others real quick like.

Thank you majin. Youre the only troll i know that doesnt try to string people along :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m good. I cook. I make my own.

I am in a steak mood. Can you grill some?

wiggles toes

Ah ha! I knew you were familiar!

Of course!
makes grilled lizard tail on a stick

Here you go =)

1 Like

Having fun on my rogue.