If they start banning booster spammers

Hehe there ya go. Rogues are fun.

Been using the alliance as my stress reliever.

cackles

Reporting everyone here for reporting

1 Like

Reporting the reporting reporter who reported the reporting report.

Boosts are fundamentally a part of wow at this point and the banning of communities did far more harm than good. There were a few bad apples sure, but the fact that the unionized communities offered a consistent product was a big deal. Now we only have the bots and some shady dealers advertising. So unless you’re specifically going to a guild like Liquid, PoptartCornDog, or any of the well known boosters it can be scary.

Edit: The only part of boosting that’s actually problematic is the fact that, due to the wow token, Blizzard has legalized RMT.

1 Like

Reportception

I thought they already outlawed boosting. Do you mean they are not doing anything about them after all that hoop la?

They outlawed the unionized communities after people got upset at all the trade chat spam. Now the only boosters who are spamming trade chat are bots.

They’re doing something.

Edit: It was 3 different level 1s that I reported, for clarity.

If you mean that the person the other person reported was actioned, that doesn’t mean much of anything if bots/people are still spamming chat.

Wouldn’t it be nice if some of that money we spend would go to actual chat monitoring instead of a report system that’s sketchy?

1 Like

I mean that the 3 different people that I reported, were actioned.

It means that as long as people aren’t lazy and actually report spammers, they get actioned. How does that not do anything?

In a way, I feel like it’s a scam that we police ourselves. It’s their servers, their rules. Shouldn’t the responsibility fall on them to uphold their rules?

1 Like

I understand the need to report, simply due to number of customers compared to the number of employees. I do agree that I wish in game mods were still around. They used to be aplenty back in the day. If you had an issue you could make a ticket and 10 minutes later a flying gnome would materialise above you or whatever.

Isn’t the ocean full of salt already though?

Super duper salt. The salty spittoon.

1 Like

Problem of scale. The number of players exceeds the number of CS staff by multiple magnitudes at this point.

How do you know that they were actually actioned and that you didn’t get a computer generated notice saying action was being taken? Clearly the practice hasn’t stopped, so whatever they are doing is not working.

Yes, instantaneous change is the only form of acceptable change -_- you right

So many complainers about boosting. People really need to get over the fact that not everyone plays the game the same way.