If they kill Sylvanas they need to kill an Alliance leader

Jaina, Tyrande or Anduin, if Sylvanas is dying one of them needs to go or all of them =P

22 Likes

Anduin right now have a good chance to be killed.

16 Likes

You can take Jaina for free tbh you don’t even need to trade.

23 Likes

Take Jaina and Anduin.

14 Likes

I’ll let you kill Tyrande after she gets 2 expansions, 10+ cinematics/cutscenes for herself and gets to eradicate an entire Horde race including destroying their home, nearly wiping them out and conquering their zones for the Alliance.
Since Night Elves were the most popular Alliance race, that would be Blood Elves then since they’re the most popular Horde race.

You can have Anduin for free though since he’s friendlier towards the Horde than to his own people and allies, basically a Horde character at this point.

44 Likes

Are we going to commit atrocities? Will we have 47-d chess? Are we going to win over all the Dryads and Cenarius, Fairy Dragons and Chimeras? They will say about us that “wait and you will understand Tyrande’s plan”? Are we going to drown Orgrimmar in acid?

And most importantly - the right to groan that our leader, our priestly identity was killed! The right to moan long, drawn out and perfectly legal. And no one will try to shut us up … Yes.

18 Likes

As soon as we burn a few of your cities and have some third party disaster level a portion of Ogrimmar.

20 Likes

Okay. We will burn Nordrassil, killing the mountain of Horde and Alyasnov there. This is for the Undercity. Name other situations that you mean, I do not know others.
Ou. Or was it not addressed to me?

But how beautiful it will be. And some phrases about the fact that we used to protect this tree from demons side by side, but now we are killing them with this tree.
To complete the picture, the demons must join both the Horde and the Alliance.

Anduin.

https://youtu.be/pspna5GZwBk

8 Likes

Does the story really need more character deaths?

1 Like

No, he doesn’t. His plot armor is thicker than Sylvanas thanks to Old Wolf or whatever that comic was.

:pancakes:

8 Likes

i mean no…but if they kill her, they need to kill an alliance leader to balance lfmao, but i dont think she’s dying too soon

1 Like

Yea, and if they kill an Alliance leader to balance it, they need to dedicate 2 expansions and many cinematics to an Alliance leader where that leader also gets to commit genocide on a fan favorite Horde race and then be redeemed after.

Your choice.

11 Likes

genocide? its like only a few night elfs there, y’ll be ok, a lot of horde died there too, u guys killed Rastakhan and we’re not crying about that

7 Likes

They did that already, their names are Brann, Magni, and their accomplice, Jaina (I’m aware that Jaina didn’t commit genocide but she sent military aid to people who did so whatever)

5 Likes

Anyone who thinks Sylvanas is going to die in the 9.1 patch hasn’t been paying attention. She’s going to get the same treatment as Jaina where we fight her but she lives either by escaping or us sparing her because she has super important information to stop the Jailer or something equally contrived.

10 Likes

Uhm… what?

3 Likes

What do you mean what? The Explorer’s League wiped out the Stonespire Tribe of Tauren and Brann, that dastardly villain, got away with it all, all while being supported by military aid from Theramore.

So your proposed scenario has already occurred, which I assume means you are ok with OP! Which I’m glad to hear we need less arguing between faction fans.

6 Likes

Sylvanas is no longer a Horde character
What do you think the Saurfang story was about?

5 Likes

Omg im getting SoO flashbacks.

Thrall swinging down his axe then anduin intervening

“Her fate is not just yours to decide!”

4 Likes