If there were a Blizzard theme park

I would love to go to the Darkmoon Faire for real, but yeah it would need way more games and rides. Still, yeah I’d SO go.

Unfortunately, there wouldn’t be that game where you shoot ducks with a BB gun. :duck:

I would not go to a theme park run by them… every ride would be broken and they would admit that the rides were dangerous and they will do better in the future… and 4 years after the bodies have been piling up they would fix 10% of the broken rides and break 50% of the working rides by replacing all the bolts with string cheese or something.

1 Like

A totally interactive version of Goldshire. Since Disney does special events at Magic Kingdom, Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas, where you need an additional ticket Blizz could have Moon Guard Nights .

Since I’m a fan of dwarves there better be dwarves!

A simple attraction could be a Dwarven Rifleman Shootin’ Arcade just like the Frontierland Shootin’ Arcade at Magic Kingdom. We could even have an Elven themed one with bows.

Since I’m ripping Disney off, a minecart ride. Probably my favorite ride at magic kingdom since I love the 7 Dwarves and it’s just beautifully done.

A dueling roller coaster. One could be gryphon themed and the other wyvern.

I saw mention of a version of Soarin’ and there could be something like that. I keep going back to gryphons but it could be a dragon taking you on a trip around different areas of Azeroth. By the end we’ve attracted the attention of Deathwing and it becomes a chase where we lead him to his destruction at the hands of a massive raid and of course Thrall. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol Had trouble initially coming up with ideas and then they just wouldn’t stop. I better get back to work. :sweat_smile:

I didn’t know this was a thing until now but I love it.

Gentlemen’s club where the strippers are cosplaying as belfs etc.

You mean bonfire?

The Trion Experience (VR First Person of Trion and you melting alive to fel. You have to consent to a tens unit being hooked up to various parts of your body. As the light fails you, the tens unit turns on and you start to get shocked up until you fall onto the ground when Trion dies. Trion PoV First Person, you can see and look at both factions trying to rescue you only to watch you die.)

A mirror maze of Old God’s whispers

1 Like

If it would be anything like BfA it would have an almost empty parking lot, so not too much.

Make that f dwarves in all their bearded glory and I’m in.

Thunder Bluff’s Haywire Elevators - Be careful and don’t plummet to your death.
Undercity Tunnel of Love Log Flume - Scenic ride through the beautiful and poetic Undercity Canals.
Kezan’s Autozone - Drive your car through Kezan’s rush hour traffic. Bonus points for every hit and run.
Rage Fire Chasm - Rollercoaster ride through Rage Fire Chasm at 90 MPH.
Darkmoon Games - Psych, your reward has been nerfed.

Massive grindstones. The real money would be in the flour produced by all the theme park patrons operating the grindstones.

2 Likes

Goldshire inn.

Whatever such a place would have, they’d probably have rules stating how you should be having fun there.

3 Likes

None because they would be perpetually broken or under repair , with signs saying " We understand your frustration and our team is looking into it"

1 Like

There would be a Pandaland themed all you can eat buffet.

:cookie:

5 Likes

That is brilliant.

:cookie:

1 Like

Blizzardworld would fire 10% of the staff, and shut down every tuesday

1 Like