If there was

Spellbreaker or Spellblade. Arcane melee fighter.

Chef.

2 Likes

Lets see, we got Dark Knight, Light Knight and Wannabe Knight. Maybe a Magic Knight? :joy:

4 Likes

thatā€™s so adorable AAAH!

:two_hearts: :cat2:

1 Like

Chef.

The Chef wears plate because you canā€™t always take an oven with you, canā€™t always build an oven wherever you are BUT if youā€™re in plate and itā€™s hot enough, YOU can be the oven.

So Chef, next plate wearing class.

1 Like

Finally a true tank

1 Like

The shield hero. They wield a shield and all their attacks involve differing ways to use their shield.

2 Likes

Demon Shield pls

1 Like

Dark Paladin.

One of them naughty Pallys that done gone off the edge.

Not evil, just conflicted, feel let down by the Church, they have questions.

1 Like

Knight Knight of course.

2 Likes

If they ever did this, I know about 10-15 people that would never take breaks because this is what they have always wanted in every game.

1 Like

Iā€™d play that.

1 Like

These would be more of a mail class with robes like shammys. They need to be able to move take hits and cast. Plate doesnt fulfill that in the way these classes work in wow lore.

As for what would the next plate class be unless its tinker (which i dont want) i dont know of another class off my head thats in wow lore

I would like to see a class that uses mixed armor, plate chest legs shoulders, with leather and mail off pieces & warglaives, daggers, all one handed, shields. shields operate like weapons & have a hidden damage component only that class can see. mainhanding a shield vs offhanding a shield has different effects. dual shields tank specs. Two handed shields for dps

call it the Gladiator

1 Like

Thereā€™s dragoon lots of jumping around and coming back down to impale the target. Kinda like killing spree but it doesnt have a chance of killing you

1 Like

that sounds cool, iā€™d try it.
:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

Before I answer, I have a question: Is there any class in the game that can use different armor types depending on their specialization? If not, would people be okay with a different class specialization using a different armor type?

Batman is a rogue.

Introducing a plate-wearing tank specialization for Evokers, aptly named ā€œDarkflameā€, could mark a transformative addition to the class. Drawing from Neltharionā€™s rich legacy, this specialization would harness the forbidden powers of Shadowflame alongside the robust essence of Black Dragon magic, offering a unique tanking style. The evolution of Evokers could begin with unlocking Storm Magic through an immersive questline exploring Neltharionā€™s experiments, followed by delving deeper into the darker, more forbidden arts of Shadowflame through another dedicated journey.

These advancements would not only diversify Evoker capabilities but also deepen their lore integration, proposing a dual tanking path unique to this classā€”paralleling Druid versatility. Such developments would position Evokers as the first class, aside from Druids, to offer such diverse specialization options, significantly enriching the player experience and gameplay variety.

Explore more about this proposal in my post, ā€œUnleashing the Dragons: Proposing New Tanking Specializations for Evokersā€.

No more Paladins. Let Enhancement Shaman wear plate.