If the Zombie event remains as is, we need compensation

What I am seeing and wondering what servers they are on.

I’ve been wanting this aspect more after I do my rare rotations of doom and even send a few into ICC for a mount try since there.

Had a blast 2 days ago when i landed into WRA oRg and zombies were actually there. Of late the most thrills I had there is 2 chars burning off crafting mats to power level old crafting’s to work off some ocd.

I should clean out bags more. I had at least 800 clothe from icc runs over time lol. Tailor was busy as hell lol.

2 Likes

nah. its freaking prepatch nobody should care.

much rather have them focus on content thats coming for the actual patch instead of wasting time on a temporary prepatch that’s just meant to be silly while we wait.

i’d have no issues if prepatch had no event at all tbh.

1 Like

just to note, every dev i’ve ever heard talk about sales and hours put into game have said that over half of their game sales ends up being people that play less than 10 hours. its typically indie devs though so i don’t know how that factors into things.

You aren’t calling a spade you are taking what I said and taking it personal and making it apply to you…

But hey if you enjoy ruining the game for others, you do know best about this.

First world problems honestly.

Most of our problems are first-world. When people make a game a hobby it can understandably be frustrating to have that hobby made inconvenient or troublesome.

K.

Again, playing the event as intended. I don’t have time to message every player and ask for consent to turn them, you do realize there is a timer right and on top of that a lot of people killing the zombies?

I won’t apologize for taking part in an event, nor will I accept your labels. To me the game is working as intended.

1 Like

The fact that you can do something doesn’t necessitate that you should do something.

The fact you hate something, shouldn’t take away from others fun either. You have cities free of it, go to those. What is there in SW other than a few quests? On right now can’t even find a zombie, and again wondering why all the complaints in here in general.

I was merely pointing out your leap in logic. I, personally, am untroubled by this event. I’m of Emerald Dream, and in my realm (and those sharded to it) there’s really no zombies to see.

If you haven’t gone out of your way to try and stop others from getting loot from rares and Nathanos or weird things like that, my comments weren’t directed at you.

If you haven’t taken your plague and tried to infect all the low level players and interfere with their questing, then my comments weren’t directed at you.

I have no idea what you were doing in the game and I actually am pretty sure I hadn’t even talked to you when I made that comment so for you to take it personally is seriously weird business.

There has GOT to be a way to monetize all the whining on the forums. I’d be filthy rich on day one.

1 Like

Been in Icecrown almost 2 hrs and haven’t seen a zombie yet. Should do an LFG pre-made. Nathanos yes but the wave was over by the time I got there.

K. You labelled people that enjoyed it, you didn’t clarify til you got called on it, and even then it is not an excuse. It’s not weird in the slightest you went even further later and call people who enjoyed it anti-social, I won’t dig it up it’s there, not wasting another 15 mins of my life going through your diagnosing everyone for a good 20-30 mins earlier.

Bruh. Blizzard already has. People pay them to complain.

1 Like

On my server they keep going after the bag guy since it’s so full of people. I killed a couple of them and ran for my lifeeee.

1 Like

Blame Sylvanas, she destroyed the helm, so now the Scourge are just running around wherever they want.

I said anti social behavior… never mind about you looking it up, even when you do you don’t seem to be able to read it correctly. I was having a conversation with another person as well and expressing I thought it wasn’t good for the game catering to people who like to ruin the game for others. So no, I didn’t need to clarify what I mean - I stated right away what I meant.

I make no excuses, whatsoever, for my comments. I meant them and still do. However, they weren’t directed at any one person.

And as for continuing after that discussion well I guess I could have ignored everyone but I didn’t. I engaged them and I am not going to apologize for that either. If you don’t like it I can’t help it and at this point I literally don’t care because for someone to take all that personally means something.

[1] There is no “we”. The right pronoun is “I”. You don’t speak for anyone else.

[2] Blizzard doesn’t compensate. Where in the TOS did you see anything about compensation? Why are there all these “compensation” threads? Who thought up this idea?

Nowhere in the TOS does it say “pay less if you don’t like something”.

Let me reiterate. I wish there was a way for ME to monetize the whining so I could get paid.

2 Likes