If the Zombie event remains as is, we need compensation

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/news/oc-news/articles-interviews/184341-delayed-wotlk-launch.html

" Is Wrath of the Lich King really going to be delayed?

Sure, you can download the client now - and get the key on the 13th. But with the recent 3-day credit, and Blizzard Phone Support hinting at perhaps more credits to come, could Wrath of the Lich King be delayed on the live servers? So far, the evidence is pointing to YES.:

1 Like

I consider that a large number considering how many there are and considering they are only supposed to represent 1% of the population.

Please note it literally is during the pre-patch, which was causing the issues, because of the zombies.

That’s not what that article, I linked says.

Test to see if it survives through a log out. If it does, we might be able to save it on an alt to bring back in capital cities in a year or two for giggles.

1 Like

It’s one week. Settle down, Karen.

2 Likes

…how do you not see the fact it says “Will Wrath of the Lich King be Delayed?”

That tells you the expansion has not been released yet. It was also on the 11th of November, when Wrath released on the 13th.

EDIT: Or do you actually think an expansion launch was causing server issues -before- it released? It was the zombie event.

DId you not read the part where it says " But with the recent 3-day credit

That is the only time during WOLK we got a 3 day credit as far as I know? Unless I missed one! lol

Not everyone got their credits at the same time. Some people got them near launch, others got it after, others got it before.

Edit: Yes…The prepatch was causing server crashes, lag, etc… And the prepatch happens:

It wasn’t the zombie event.

1 Like

Do you… do you actually think that people complaining about the zombie event delayed an expansion? I know you believe in the power of Karenisms, but really? lol.

the zombie event is the single best event in wow history if you complain about it your anti fun
i spent 10 hours doing this before i noticed what time it was and had to log off
there is no reason you cant just turn war mode off and get on with w/e it is your doing there are even npcs you can talk to to get rid of the de buff no one has any thing to complain about

I think they should have focused more on the resurrected dead bosses and things in that ilk. It was the more unique aspect. Should have had the raid bosses form a raid on the cities… now that would have been distinctive and you could have still had a city war.

You could have given them pithy lines about “See you how you this now, heroes!” Or calling dibs on our loots.

It was a missed opportunity to display creativity.

1 Like

The difference between that invasion vs this one, is huge. Yes to me it was a lot of fun with the mass chaos. This invasion is nothing like the other one, and isn’t even close to what that one was.

1 Like

So many crybabies, who can’t be inconvenienced in the least. Oh no, something bad happened in a video game. I deserve compensation now!!! I gotta wonder how some of you live out normal lives, if this is what you complain about.

4 Likes

I agree something more should of been done about a few lines here or there. But it is what it is.

Karens are in WoW.

Nowhere is safe.

6 Likes

Wouldn’t say bad just stupid and meaningless.

I hope they never just rehash an old event again. The Pre-Expansion events should be unique and special, for one. Recycling parts of old events felt phoned in, and I hope it’s not a bad omen for what Shadowlands will be.

So you mean the game is replicating how zombies spread in every movie, tv, lore adaptation basically ever… shocking lol.

3 Likes

Well given the track record of blizz now vs then, I’m not hardly surprised by this. But it is fun to experience some old time things that we missed.

1 Like

Sadly they listened. The event is basically over, the spawn timers on the boxes and bugs are silly now.