If the Alliance can't get High Elves, Then Give the Option to the Horde

Why am I not even a little surprised?

10 Likes

Humor called. It’s wondering why you left it.

And every example of an AR you just gave is in the same faction as its progenitor race.

5 Likes

Um… Void Elves?

2 Likes

So what? Why does that make a difference?

I’m seeing prehistorical levels of arguing going on this thread.

And come on, use the megathread

5 Likes

…were not in the list he posted.

2 Likes

But the Alliance already has High Elves? The Silver Covenant, 7th Legion Mages, Theramore sentries, a few lodges in the Eastern Kingdoms, there are some in Outland as well I think.

Doesn’t make much sense to have all of these elves just suddenly decide to join the Horde after being part of the Alliance this long in the game’s lifespan.

2 Likes

So your first arbitrary rule is one per base race, and now your second arbitrary rule is must be in the same faction (even when Void Elves/Nightborne break that).

Care to provide more?

Maybe even sources for Blizzard employees stating these?

Sorry, i missed one. It’s fixed. So back to your flawed argument.

1 Like

Pretty sure that was the implication as one of the reasons Sylvanas was deciding whether or not to make her undead was that she believed that none of the forsaken would want to be led by one of the living.

Wait…

Did you just say Nightborne break that rule after posting earlier that High Elves are the same as Highborne? Given your stance on that, Nightborne (who are mutated Highborne) are the aligned race to Blood Elves.

And before i leave, i always see how antis tend to keep repeating “Blood Elves are High Elves”. Is that insecurity on the identity of the Blood Elves? That you guys have no idea nor understand what being a Blood Elf is that you have to keep reaffirming they are High Elves despite the fact they story is all about evolving from the past?

Think about it.

1 Like

You’re right - I’m out of here too Mowa. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Highborne were Night Elves…

Honey…

Can’t defend your argument anymore?

What argument?

Yeah that’s true.

Bruh, just move along.

The High Elf megathread.